Chapter 1

Sorry I don't ever know how to title my chapters. :-D enjoy

Marinette's POV.

I hit the alarm clock and practically screamed.

"Tikki!!!" I whisper screamed. "It's Alya's BIRTHDAY!!"

"You have been talking about it for weeks, and you made her present a month ago." Tikki said flying out.

"Oh my god I'm going to be late again." I said, rushing out of bed and throwing on my clothes. Alya's present rested on my table, and I grabbed it before running out of my room.

"Marinette, give Alya this card, from us too please." My mom said, handing me a yellow envelope.

"OK, I have to go, bye!" I said grabbing a croissant and running out the door.

I ran all the way to school, and walked in the door a minute before the bell rang.

"Alya, happy birthday!" I said, handing her my gift and the card.

"The card is from my mom, and I made the gift for you!"

She opened it up to see a pair of red and black gloves, with fingertips that could work on phones.

"Marinette I love them!!!" She exclaimed, hugging me.

"It took a while to get the fabric, but it was really easy to sew together. I figured since it's getting colder, you would need to get gloves for the ladyblog." I said.

The bell rang and the lesson began. Adrien walked in a few minutes late, and sat in his chair. Alya elbowed me, and I hit her.

"Marinette, did you hear anything I just said?" The teacher asked.

I scratched the back of my head, "Uh no sorry."

The I was given the disappointed look. "Nathaniel can you recap what I just said for Miss Dupain-Cheng?"

Nathan looked up from his sketchbook, and stuttered, "Uh, umm."

"Well, is there anyone who can repeated what I just said?" The teacher asked annoyed.

Nobody in class moved. Miss Bustier sighed. "Why do I even bother teaching you then?"

Everyone was silent, and Miss Bustier sighed, again, and said, "We will be reading Romeo and Juliet in class, staring tomorrow, so bring your textbooks."

She continued talking and Alya laughed at me. I hit her shoulder and payed attention to the teacher.

When class ended, I took Alya's arm and ran down the street to our favorite cafe.

"Marinette what are we doing here? I didn't bring enough money today." Alya asked.

"It's OK, I did! Happy birthday to the best person on this planet!" I said, opening the door for her.

We sat down and ordered our food. Alya smiled at me.

"So, how long did it take you to have enough?" She asked.

"I haven't spent a dime for two weeks. It was really tough, especially after seeing this cute jacket in a store shop!" I told her all about it, and then the door opened. Adrien and Nino walked in. Alya waved to them, and the walked over to us.

"A little thank you, it's going to be better than that jacket, trust me."

"Hey Alya, happy birthday, are these seats taken?" Nino asked.

"No, join us we just ordered." They sat in the two other chairs.

"So Alya, how has your birthday been so far?" Adrien asked.