Chapter 10

Marinette POV.

I actually got up early for a change. School was going to start in an hour, so I had plenty of time to get ready. There wasn't any need to rush, so I walked downstairs and slowly went to school.

I had to draw the design for the dress tonight, and star working on it as soon as possible. There wasn't much time, so Ill have to get all the supplies tonight as well. I just hope there isn't an akuma attack.

I sat down in my seat before the bell even rang. It felt so weird sitting before everyone else.

"Mari! How did you get here so early!" Alya said sitting next to me.

I shrugged and said, "I don't know. I actually woke up early for a change."

The bell rang and everyone sat down. The teacher started talking but I didn't really care. Adrien wasn't here yet... Where could he be?

"Marinette!" The teacher shouted. I jumped in my seat, and everyone laughed.

"Today started out well, but its only 5 minutes into class and your already daydreaming." Miss Bustier sighed. "I was talking about the assignment I gave out that was due today. You were supposed to have read to act three by now. We will be talking about it in your pairs, so since Adriens gone, Marinette and Nathaniel will work together for this mini response sheet."

I walked up to Nathans seat and he moved his art stuff so I could sit. Miss Bustier handed out the worksheet on act 2 and we started filling it out.

"Question 3. What is one Alusion found in act 2?" I said, and Nathan shrugged.

"So Marinette... What do you think of the new superhero?" Nathanael asked.

I shrugged, and said."I think he's pretty cool, but I'm not sure he's a superhero. I don't want a repeat of Volpina. If he isn't lying then I'd think he's pretty cool."

I answered question 3, and moved onto the next question. "Name one metaphor in act 2 scene 5."

Adrien walked in and my heart skipped a beat. Miss Bustier sent him up to us.

"Hey Mari, hey Nathan. I'll be working with you guys on this. Sorry I was late, I had a photo shoot." He said sitting next to me.

"Well we are almost done but there's still a few questions left." Nathan said, as I showed him the sheet.

"Oh cool. Hey I remember this one it was..." He kept talking but I didn't listen. We were officially dating!! I was too happy to care.

"Alright everyone can go back to their seats we will go over the worksheet now." The teacher said.

I shuffled back to my seat, and Alya handed me a note.

Lunch? You, me, Nino and Adrien?

I nodded and she smiled back at me. Below me I could see Nino giving Adrien a note as well.

When the bell rang we rushed down the street to get to the café. Adrien was going to pay for me, but Alya and Nino were paying for themselves. We opened the door and waited in line to order.

"Hopefully we don't have a surprise ending like last time." Alya said and we all laughed. The people in front finished their order, so we moved up.

"Un croque-monsieur." (Excuse my beginner French, and btw it's a grilled cheese and ham.)

Everyone else ordered and we sat down to talk. We chatted about school, and the time flew. Eventually there was only ten minutes to get back to class.

Running down the street we dodged everyone to get back to class. There hadn't been an akuma attack during lunch which was nice. It was almost boring...

When we got to school Alya's phone rang. There was an akuma attack. Nino ran into class and Adrien ran to the bathroom with me. After we transformed we headed out to defeat evil.

Sorry i haven't updated in forever, I have been busy, and I'm working on a million and a half different stories right now. More soon, sorry its short.