Chapter 9

A lil crossover for you. Anime : Ouran High School Host Club
Check it out I love it!!!!

Marinette's POV.

As I reached the top of the tower I sat down. Cat said he would be back soon, and Alya was on her way. I honestly didn't mind that Paris's superheros were now officially going to be together, it would take the spotlight off of any Adrien and Marinette story's that surfaced. It wouldn't be so bad.

I heard someone walking up, and I jumped to my feet. Alya stood before me with her phone out.

"Ladybug?! Why did you call me?" She said.

Before she started freaking out I said, "Well, when Cat Noir gets back, we have an exclusive interview just for you. This video will go viral, and it will most likely get into the news. I wanted you to be the first to learn this. I watch your blog, and I am flattered."

She looked like she was going to explode when Cat Noir dropped down from the sky. His hand was closed, but I didn't pay any attention to that.

"Hey Alya! We wanted you to be the first to know, that we... Well we..." Cat kept stuttering on.

I interrupted him, "We are officially dating!"

Alya paused for a second before rambling on and on. She talked about how great this was, and how amazing it was. I laughed, and Cat gave me a hug.

"I'll always love you bugaboo." He whispered. I broke the hug off to kiss him.

Alya's POV.

I started rambling on and I couldn't stop! Cat Noir and Ladybug had finally gotten together!!! And Ladybug read my blog!!! I couldn't believe it! This was awesome. And I got it all on camera!

Then I saw them hug, and kiss, and I just exploded with joy!! This was awesome! They are so cute together, and they are always saving Paris, and it's just too much!

Ladybugs POV.

I sat on the railing, holding Adrien's hand while resting my head on his shoulder. Alya had left a half hour ago, and We had eaten everything Adrien brought.

I sighed, "It's late, we need to get home."

Adrien pouted, and I laughed.

"Your so cute when you do that, but we need to sleep! It's almost 12:30!" I said standing up.

"Fine M'lady. Tonight was pawsome." He said jumping down.

I smiled at myself. This was great. Now even if I was seen with Adrien, nobody would even care.

Jumping off, I swung towards my house.

Beepbeepbeep

I rolled out of bed, shuffling to the bathroom. After showering I looked at the time.

"It's almost 9:00!! I'm late!" I said, running through my room getting everything ready.

"Marinette are you forgetting something?" Tikki laughed.

I froze, making a mental checklist.

Clothes. Hair. Shoes. Bag. Homework. Uhhhh.

I felt so stupid. It's Saturday. Sitting back in my chair, I took a moment to relax, and think.

A knock on the window interrupted my thoughts. I opened it to see Cat Noir. He jumped into my room.

"Whats up?" I asked sitting back down.

"Well, I was talking to my dad, and he said he wanted to meet you. I don't know where, but next Saturday we are hosting a party. It's for something important, but yeah. He wants you to go." He said, and I started panicking.

"But I don't have a dress and there isn't enough time to make one and patrol and sleep and go to school! I can't dance, and what if he hates me! Or what if I trip, and make a fool of myself!" I kept going on and on until Adrien laughed.

"What is so funny?" I asked. H smiled.

"It's do cute when your worried," He said, "Don't worry, I can handle patrol, I'll call you if I need anything."

He left my room, and I sighed. He was so amazing, what did I do too deserve him.

Sorry it's a little short, and sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER, I lose track of time really easily, and I had an essay, a test, a map, a study guide, and a review to get done over the weekend. :'( FML. I got the all done, but I didn't get on much, and it's been really windy so my wifi is shit. And I started another story! Oh well I'll try to update as much as I can.
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D bye