Crazy In Love||Yandere!Oikawa Tooru

A/N
Hello,Thanks for all the comments on the last one shot! Seems like you guys want me to make a second part of it but then I unfortunately can't :( I'm really sorry guys ;_;

BUTT

please do enjoy this yandere oikawa oneshot :)

Happy Reading!

XxKyle

×××××××××××××××××

You stumbled through a dark road in the middle of the night as you tried to get away as far as possible from your psychotic boyfriend;Oikawa.

You never really knew what had gotten into him but after you got accepted
from that late night job of yours,he started getting overprotective and questioning you weird things like;

"You're 5 minutes late,(Y/n)-chan Where were you?"

"I saw with that guy the other day,who is he?"

"You're not cheating,are you?"

You always tell him how there's really nothing going on at work,but he never seems to believe you.You,in no way and never will,go and make up with another man.Oikawa's really precious to you and you will never find someone as caring and loving as him.

Heavily panting,you gripped your side furiously,feeling your own blood slowly seep out through a deep gash given to you by him.Drops of crimson fell to the ground,leaving small pools of your blood.

"Need,help," You breathed out,looking around the road to see no one in sight.You needed medical attention now,you could already feel yourself blacking out.

"Thank God. At least he's gone," You thought to yourself,relieved.

Making your way over to a thick tree,you laid your back against it and slowly slid down to it,so you could sit on the ground.

Taking the time to catch your breath,you took a closer look at the wound,sucking in a deep breath.

The cut ran deep,deeper than you expected it to be and looked as if it could easily be infected,if something isn't done.

Swallowing your disgust,you took the sweater you had on,off and wrapped it tightly around your side,ignoring the sharp feel of pain you felt.

Knowing that he could still be out there,you slowly stood up and used the tree as your leverage.

"I need to get to the nearest police station,quick," You muttered to yourself.

But as you started to walk again,you felt your vision began to blur,more and more,with each step you take.

"Fuck," You cursed as you fell hard onto the ground,your vision in blur of colours,"Fuck,I can't die here..."

With those words,your body gave out on you,darkness taking over your sight.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Hmm,'' A small moan escaped through your lips as you slowly wake up.

Weakly opening your eyes,you noticed that you're not on the ground anymore.Your dirty clothes were replaced by new ones.You lifted up your shirt to see that someone fixed you up and wrapped bandages around your wound too.

But for some reason though, instead of feeling thankful,you instead got this weird feeling you can't explain...

"Morning,(Y/N)-Chan,"

Turning to look at the foot of the bed,you saw the man,you didn't want to see the most;Oikawa Tooru,watching you like some kind of prey with a sickening smile plastered on his face.

Feeling defenseless,you quickly grabbed the nearest thing beside you;a lamp.

"Aww,you're so adorable (Y/N)-chan,"

You quickly got out of the bed with the lamp still tightly held in both of your hand while ignoring the excruciating pain coming from your still healing wound.

"Move and I will not hesitate to bash your head with this lamp!'' You tried your best to sound intimidating but the words that came out from your mouth weren't as threathening as you thought it would be as soon as he started to walk at your direction with the same expression on his face.

"How scary...'' A small laugh escaped from his mouth.

You threw the lamp hastily at his direction and use it as a distraction to get you out of this living hell.

He dodged the lamp with ease continue to go towards you.

He smirked at your attempt and quickly wrapped his arms around your waist,''Did you honestly think you could get away from me? We're destined to be together,''

"Did you honestly think I couldn't?'' A scoff was heard from you before stamping his right foot with as much force as you have.

"Cause I honestly think you couldn't,'' He replied with his arms still wrapped around you.

"You're fucking crazy,''You cursed at him,struggling in his tight grasp.

He chuckled,''Crazy in love with you,''

He still is the Oikawa you once loved but it doesn't feel the same anymore.Instead of getting the feeling of flattery,you instead felt disgusted.

He started to lift the bottom of your shirt up,enough for him to trail your scar with his finger,''I certainly hope you learned your lesson,''

Anger filled your body as you forcibly tried to loosen his tight grip around you,''Why the fuck are you doing this?''

"I don't want you with another man but that's ok since you're here with me now,''He smiled.

"IS THIS OKAY TO YOU?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" You yelled.

"If you're worried about those other people,I'll deal with them later,don't worry.Then you won't have anything to run back to,you can stay here with me,''He purred lightly in your ear.

You went pale,realizing who he was talking about,''Don't you dare lay even a finger on my family,''

"Oh,I won't,as long as you listen to what I say to you without resistance,''He whispered,tightening his grip around your wound.

Your tears were beginning to spill but you didn't let it,you're not gonna let this man know how scared you are.

"Go to hell,'' You seethed.

He forcefully turned your face towards his before giving you a rough kiss on the lips.

Pulling back,he smirked down at you,''I imagine many things with you:hug you,kiss you,break you,own you,until your soul--every bit of your soul is fucking mine,and mine only,''

-end-