Space || Oikawa Tooru

A/n
Soo,basically this story will have your little brother included...but if you don't have one just name him whatever you want.(B/n) represents for brother's name.

You woke up from the familiar smell of syringes and dextrose.You let your eyes adjust to the lights until you could finally see the ceiling.It was the first time you feel so weak and vulnerable,you even feel like you would suddenly break even just a person poke you.

You help yourself up from the bed and looked at your surroundings,it was normal and fine until you saw two familiar figures both sitting and sleeping beside your bed...Oikawa and your little brother.

"Tooru...? (B/n)...?''

"Onee-chan! I'm so happy,you're awake!'' Your little brother cheered while making the biggest grin.Just seeing his smiling face makes you wanna just cry and hug him so tight.It was sad to see him smiling gleefully when he's unaware of what's bound to happen.He had always been there to cheer you up and today's not an exception.

"I'm glad to see you here too!'' You force out a small laugh...but deep inside you were slowly dying.

"I just learned how to bake a muffin the other day and I was planning to bake you one but I don't know what flavor you would like...'' He pouted.

"I would love to h-have a regular c-chocolate flavor,p-please!'' You said merrily good enough to cover your trembling voice.

"Once your healthy and ready to go,come back home again!'' He laughed innocently.

You bit your lip hard to stop the tears that were attempting to fall again. The word ''home'' was so painful to hear.

"Hey,promise me you'd be a good boy,ok? Your onee-chan won't be home for a while.'' You let out a trembling smile while blinking away your tears.You looked at him for a while then said...

"Come here,little buddy!'' And with the little strenght that you have,you gave him the biggest hug you could ever give.

"(B/n),could you give me the time to talk to your sister...please?'' Your eyes turned to Oikawa who was silently watching all of it happened.Once you got a better look of his face you saw two big eye bags and red damp eyes. Was he crying?

(B/n) looked at you then you gave him an approving nod.

"Okay!'' He replied then went outside.

Once your brother was out of sight...you quickly burst out all the feelings you wanted out for so long.Oikawa quickly went to your side then gave you a warm hug.

"I don't want to die! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!'' You tried to muffle your screams by burying your face onto his chest.

"I still want to enjoy life with all of you by my side...I still don't want to die...please!''

Oikawa who was holding his tears back all this time finally gave up and cried with you.

"If...If only I have been a caring boyfriend to you none of this would have happened...If...If I would've choosen you over the tournamentー'' You cut him down.

"No,don't blame yourself...it's not your fault...it's not anyone's fault...you don't have to weight yourself out for something you didn't do...''

You both fell into a moment of comfortable silence,just having the time of your life memorizing his every heartbeat.

Once,you have finally calmed down a little you finally broke the silence.

"Hey,Oikawa please do me a favor and give this letter to my parents and my little brother for me please...I'm afraid I can't give it to them personally...'' You said as you gave him a letter with a pink ribbon tied on it.

"Since you're here,I will just tell you what I feel...'' You smiled.

"If ever you'd find someone special and better than me,please take good care of her and love her like you've love,bathe her with kisses and hug her the way you did to me...and...'' You paused,as you looked at him directly with your hands attached to his,

"Even though you have someone in your heart already...could you please give me a favor again and give a little space,even just a little,for me somewhere inside your heart and keep those little memories we have together intact in that little treasure box...ok?'' You didn't even realize your tears started to fall once again.

"No don-...'' He replied with his voice trembling.

You cutted him off by shaking your head lightly...

"Don't worry...I'll be fine.'' You smiled.

You took one last long breath then whispered to his ear the one thing you wanted to say this whole time...

"I love you...''

Oikawa held you tightly as you fell onto his shoulder...

"I love you too...'' He whispered and kissed the top of your head tenderly.

-end-

A/n
How's that? Oh god i'm so bad at this...

XxKyle

Haikyuu!! || One-Shots (Cancelled/Not Gonna Update Anymore)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें