Everything's Alright || Sawamura Daichi

You suddenly woke up as you felt warm hands touched your cold fragile ones...

"(Y/n)...'' You said weakly.

"Hey,Hey...It's ok,you don't have to speak.'' He smiled bitterly as he gaze at you with a worried expression.

"It's Okay,I'm feeling fine now...'' You replied while trying your best to sit up straight.

"No,(Y/n) don't push yourself...'' He said while he carefully supported you.

You just smiled as a response.You always love how he immediately get so panicky whenever you get hurt;not in a way that you want to see him suffer though,it's just that you find it quite adorable and just see how much he really cares for you.

"Pft,I can still punch you in the face,you know.'' You smirked while you pushed the short sleeve back to where your shoulder can touch it and show him your non-existing muscle.

"See this? This juicylicious packed meat is one of a kind.'' You raised your eyebrow and wiggled it repeatedly with your smirk still placed on your face.

"Oh yeah sure,those ''juic-pwahahaha'' He tried his best not to laugh but end up failing.

You can't help but smile at his geniune laugh.

"Oh,how I wish we could stay like this forever...''
You thought as you got lost thinking about the past again.

"Hey...'' He connected his hands with yours again.

"Let's sneak out.'' He abruptly said,catching you off guard.

"What...? Where?ーWait,no,are you insane? It's 9 in the evening!'' You looked at him,wide-eyed.

"Sshhh,It's gonna be a surprise. Just follow me first right now and no more questions...ok?'' He said as he looked at you seriously.

As much as you don't want to go,you also don't want to reject his offer as you also want to be with his presence.

"Ok... '' You sighed.

"Come on,be more lively and say ''Aye aye Captain!'' " He smirked.

You looked at him disgustingly for a few seconds then fake a smile ''AYE AYE CAPTAIN!"

"That's good enough...'' then flashed an innocent smile.

"Wait...what if we get caught?'' You worriedly asked.

"We won't...'' He answered almost directly.

"What do you mean ''we won't''?''

"Hey,Hey...no questions,remember?''

"Fiiiinee.'' You finally answered and shut your mouth after.

He slowly put you in your wheelchair and quitely sneaked you out the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moment you passed through the hospital's main door,you tingled momentarily as the the cold night air brushed through your skin.

"Waaaaahhhh,So beautiful!'' You said in awe as it took you a whole minute to take your eyes off the breath-takingly beautiful beach view.

"Pretty isn't it?'' He asked while looking at you.

You nod repeteadly as a response.

"It is.''