Through the Dark || Koshi Sugawara

A/n
Sorry if this took so long I just don't have time to write it continously since yesterday was Christmas and stuff...;~; but anyway here it goes and HAPPY LATE CHRISTMAS!

It's already half past 5 p.m when the team finally finished practicing.The other members already went home while you on the other hand is currently struggling putting all the equipments back to the storage room.You weren't supposed to be here if it weren't for the fact that you unconsciously agreed to Yachi's offer.It wasn't your fault entirely because you did it all just to see your long time crush...Sugawara-senpai.

Before,he was nothing really,he was nothing special nor important to you.You treated him just like a normal person would and minded your own bussiness,like you always do.

But because your house and his are just beside each other,you always see him more often,not like you care anyways.But everytime you see him, you started to see how caring and kind he really is towards others,you always see him do this everyday that you started to admire him until eventually you started deeply falling for him.

"Oi! (Y/n)-chan want me to help you?!'' Exclaimed your favorite ginger head spiker and classmate;Hinata,snapping you out from your daydreaming.

"Uhh,no it's okay.You all practiced hard,just leave this all to me! Go home and get some rest!'' You exclaimed back while trying your best to hold the huge volleyball net in your tiny hands.

"Uh,you sure?!''

"Yes,don't worry!''

"Ok!'' He gave you a thumbs up then quickly head towards the exit.

"He sure is lively...'' You thought.

"Wait,where the heck is Yachi? Isn't she supposed to be helping me?'' You looked around for a bit until you sigh in defeat as finding her is impossible.

~~~~~~~~~~
*time skip*
~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes,I'm finally done!'' You cheered as you finally put back the last item in the storage room.

"Wow,it had been a really lo-''

"Konnichiwa,(y/n)-chan!'' A familiar voice suddenly echoed through the whole room,making you scream and back far far away from it,causing your head to collide with a metal shelf,making you close your eyes in the process.

"Owww..Yac-'' You winced while rubbing your head slowly.

"(Y/n)-chan are you okay?'' The question cutted you off.

You gasped as you saw the last person,you least expected to be here; Sugawara, walking towards you with a worried expression on his face.

"S-S-Senpai?'' You stuttered,as you were having a problem finding the right words to say.

"Wait,I thought he already left?'' You asked to yourself.

"(Y-n),I'm sorry.I neve-''

"Ah,eh I-I am f-fine!'' You cutted him off while giving him your biggest grin,to show him that you're already fine.

But even after that he just continued walking towards you and pat...your head?

You were surprised by the sudden act that you could do nothing but gape at him,dumbfounded.

"I know you're lying,(Y/n)'' He looked down at you while grinning,making your gut twist into a knot for some unknown reason.He quickly backed away as he realized what he had done,then rubbed his head.

"A-Anyways,S-Senpai what are you doing here?'' You leered as you fidget with your fingers,trying hard not to make any eye contact with him.

You're heart was pounding so hard that you feel like blowing up.

"Uh,Yachi said that she can't walk you home because she's in a hurry,so she asked me to walk you home instead...hehehe,''He laughed awkwardly.

"What? What? WHAAAAT?!" You screamed internally.

"But why did Yachi picked him out of all,she knew how mu-...wait...WAIT! OOOOO THAT LITTLE!"

"Uh,no. It's okay,I can walk home by myself.Sorry for the trouble!'' You lied. You can't walk home alone...you just can't.

"Nope,I promised her that I'll walk you home no matter what,whether you like it or not.'' He quickly grabbed your hand then walk straight out of the room.

"But wait,I still haven't locked the room!''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*le time skip*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right after your body stepped into the darkness,You could slowly feel your heart rate gain pace and your whole body tense up.You also made sure to back a way from him 1 meter away so,that he won't see how a big of a baby you really are.

Just a minute of walking,you were now shaking violently.You can't do it at all.You feel like there's a large shackles,tying you down preventing you from moving.You can't take the pressure anymore.

"It's okay...It's okay...'' You said to yourself as you take another deep breath.You took another step then tried to walk normally this time but your feet just won't move.

"I can't,I can't do it!'' Without realizing,you felt warm liquid flow down your cheeks.

"Hey.''

One word. That one word made you felt like a weight had just been lifted.You looked at him and saw him smiling at you with his hand stretched out towards you.

"Take my hand...'' He offered.

Hesitating,you slowly took his hand and walk beside him.

For some reason,just holding his hand made you comfortably warm,giving you a good sense of security.This is the first time you've ever felt this kind of feeling that you just don't want it to end and just hold his hand forever.

"Afraid of the dark?'' He asked with his eyes straight on the road.

"Yeah...'' You answered with your head down,you can't let him see your face blushing furiously.

"Don't worry,just hold my hand tightly.''

"Seems like it's hard to climb back to the surface now...you just made a fool like me fall deeper for you and there's no way going back.'' You thought with a light smile on your face.

-end-

A/N
OMG,GUYS IM SO SORRY IF IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU... T-T...lol please comment your thoughts about this...im still working on my vocabulary and yeh hope u like it...and if you do like it...please vote..lol as if k bye.

XxKyle