Drunk || Tsukishima Kei

"Whooooo lives in a pwineapple under the seaaaa SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!" You slurred as you struggled walking towards your boyfriendーnone other than the great Tsukishima Kei.He's never been the fun and energetic type of guy but the serious and responsible one.

So,you invited him on a party and hopefully in this one he'll get out of his comfort zone and have fun for once.You may ask why did he even say yes if he knew that you're inviting him to a party? By blackmailing of course,the one that he could never say no to.

"(Y/n),let's go.It's getting late and your drunk,'' Tsukishima called out.

Because of his dislike to loud music,he decided to stay near the exit and just watch you there.He still regretted saying yes because he never ever liked this kind of environment.

"Psssshhhh,Who's drunk? I'm far from dr*hiccup*unk,'' You giggled.

"Stop being so stubborn (y/n)...'' He grabbed your arm harshly and directly heads towards the exit.

"The same old Tsukishima Kei." Even though you were drunk,you still managed to stop him from going and grabbed both of his hands and head towards the dance floor before he could even say no.

"O-Oi,What are you doing?''

"Come on,let's dance for a while" You flashed him the signature smile he can't deny.

Just as you reached the dance floor,the once loud and booming music turned into something soft and melodic.You quickly made him put his hands on your waist,then your arms around his neck.

"(Y)-(y/n),I don't dancー'' But before he could even finish,you put one finger onto his red lips and shushed him.

"Follow my lead..'' The strong smell of alchohol was nauseating he can't even barely breath.

"(Y/n),you smell really bad,we should go home and get you change."

"Noooo,I don't wanna go homeeee" You squinted your eyes at him and pouted

He sighed for moment before picking your little body up and putting you on his broad shoulder.

"I said I don't huwaannnna goohhhhh,"

"Put meh down!"

"STAAAAHHHHPPPP,"

But despite all your protest,He chose to ignore you and stepped out the club.You shivered momentarily as the cold night air brushed through your skin,sending chills throughout your whole body.

"Ah,finally...A fresh air" Tsukishima breathed in for minute before putting you down on a nearby bench.He sat next to you and gave you his jacket.

"Ah,thanks..."

There was a moment of silence;You can't actually classify it as awkward since you both didn't feel any tension between the both of you;the only type of silence that you love.

Once you finally settled down,you decided to broke the silence.

"Say,Tsukki-chan...Did you have fun?'' You asked with your head's down.

Only silence answered.

"I'm sorry,I finally took you out for once but it failed miserably.I got ahead of myself once again," You sighed. "I'm sorr-"

Warm soft lips suddenly melded delicately with your cold ones.The contact lasted momentarily but it sure as hell enough to make you feel weak.

"Wh-"

"Shut up," He muttered while fiddling with his hair trying to hide the little blush on his face.

You giggled. "Cute~"

-end-

A/n
Is it bad or is it bad? Lol ok sorry if it's not that good...it's my first time writing and stuff (╥ω╥') but I would be grateful if you'd comment stuff that could help me in terms of writing....please be my sensei...lol k bye

XxKyle