Love is in the air

The plane smelled of gasoline and peanuts. Thana didn't understand how people could do this every week for their job. Nyx sat next to her staring into her golden brown eyes and daydreaming about a future that couldn't exist.
In the back of the plane Peony sat uncomfortably next to her sister. She wondered how she could leave her little sister. Peony would never do that to a little girl- especially one who's parents just died. She didn't understand why her sister left and she didn't even know where her sister left to until now. She left Peony to be with a boy! Peony's heart was filled with rage and her eyes were the only thing that showed it.
Seth sat comfortably by himself across from the sisters while reading a book. He didn't notice the flames that were rising up between the girls, but Adam a boy who had only known Lily for two days knew her better than her own boyfriend. You could tell just now that something terrible had happened in the family. He worried about Peony since he could tell that she was the victim. Seth knew what happened but didn't care weather or not the girls were hurt.
   Perhaps the curiosity Adam had was what caused him to care. Or maybe it was something else.....the glimmer he saw in Peony's eyes....(and quite possibly the fact that he was a confused 15 year old boy who didn't know shit about girls). The whole plane ride he looked back at the sleeping girl with eyes of wonder and mystery.
    Thana fell asleep and he head fell on Nyx's shoulder- Nyx didn't care much, though.

               🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

    Jīvana and Millie caught up after their years of being apart. Their stories were filled with both laughter and tears but in the end they were right back to that numb feeling they knew so well.
    The pentagram drawn in the middle of the room caught a blaze. A girl flew out of the middle right into Jīvana's arms. "Why hello there...."
    "Wha- who?" Millie gasped. The girl stood up and brushed herself off.
   "My name's Evelyn," she said.