JĪVANA IS THE BOMB DOT DIGGITY

A/N:
    SO YOU WANTED A CHAPTER WITH JĪVANA. HERE IT IS, YA LIL SHIT. (jk, jk you da bomb).
qsp2590

    The little girl was in shock; she didn't know how to respond. It was happening again....the murders. The police sirens would start up soon enough and the faces of her dead family would pop up again. Her mother, her sister, and her brother, but never her father. Not after he killed them.
    She wandered around the halls for a couple of hours until one of the caregivers found her and took her to the office to ask her what had happened to the baby, Judith.
"So," the young headmistress started, "Carla.... Your family has a history of....homicidal tendencies." The innocent 5 year old, who shouldn't know any evil, understood that word perfectly. Then the headmistress said something that chilled Carla's bones, "Where's the dead baby?" Had she hallucinated the whole thing? Had she done it. Was she a monster like her father?
A police officer came in the office, "we found the baby's body....well most of it," the scrawny man croaked.
The headmistress's expression was one of shock,"what do you mean MOST of it?"
"The head is gone, Ma'am," he croaked on, "All you need to worry about are these papers for Juve. Looks like little Carla is coming with us."

The 15 year old boy dashed through the streets of Dalgu to his father's home. Jīvana held the cloth that was wrapped around the decapitated head of a baby girl. Voodoo time, he thought.

     🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

The plane landed and I quickly grabbed my bags- one of which (my carry on) held some of my Wiccan tools. I took them even though Jīvana wasn't a witch. He did Voodoo. I walked out and on to Dalgu's soil. I always admired how clean the air was here. I started walking and caught a cab. Even though we were going 80 MPH on the high way I wanted to get to Jīvana faster.

     🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

Evelyn was lost in a blur of bad memories. It had been 6 years since she had died. Well, 6 years in Summerland time. Maybe a couple of days in Earthen time. The now 13 year old girl with long golden hair and the unforgettable smile still plastered onto her face was almost to the Door Of Rebirth.
Once she got there the spirit guarding the never ending line of Wiccans awaiting to be reforged frowned at her.
"The Horned One wants you born as you are now," he said in a deep, godly voice.
"Ummm wouldn't that like....rips someone's vigina in half?"
"No- not the way we're sending you." The world spun and the next thing she knew Evelyn felt dirt in between her toes for the first time in 6 years.

     🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

There was a knock on the grand doors and Jīvana reluctantly went to answer it knowing that whoever was behind the door he would have to kill since they would now be a witness. He held the dagger at his side. The door opened. He almost plunged the knife straight into an old friend's heart.
"Millie?" He gasped.

     🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

I almost had a heart attack when the knife came flying at me.
"Jesus, Jīvana," I sighed, then glanced around the spell room. "Back to your old ways, I see."
"You don't understand, Millie," he said.
"I'm sure I don't." I stormed to the middle of the room to the decapitated head of a baby girl lay. "You know that a 5 year old her was sent to Juve for this, right?" I snap. I hate it when he kills. "You're becoming just like your sister." As soon as I say it I immediately regret it. The shadow that falls over his eyes was enough to make my stomach churn with guilt and memory of Kumari. Sweet, sweet Kumari. How had she gone so dark?
"Well," he sighed. "What brings you here, Millie?"
"A dream."
"A dream?" Jīvana laughs.
"Jīvana," I say. "It's about the Summerland."
His tan face went pale.