And More Death ❤️

A/N: I dedicate this Chapter to the book The Wilted by XTheDeadDahliasX

    Lily and Seth sat on the edge of the roof over looking 2 kids. One, a girl, with long black hair and the other, a boy, who had his hoodie pulled up and from this angle Seth couldn't make out his face. They were about to meet their new co-workers.

         🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

    The abandoned gas station that Satan had so kindly teleported Thana and Adam to was an absolute dump. Trash was everywhere and the occasional rat scurried across the road.
    "Did he tell you why we're here?" Adam asked.
    "No," Thana responded. Out of no where two hooded figures in middle earth cloaks jumped down from the gas station roof. Adam threw a paralysis potion at the man, who immediately fell, unable to move. The woman took off her hood.
    "Hey! Hey! We're not here to hurt you!" She yelled. "The Horned One sent us to help you."
"WHAT?" Thana screamed, "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE TO SCARE US LIKE THAT?"
"We..weren't....trying.......to..scare..you," the man said with an exaggerated breath at the end. After 20 apologies from both sides and a cure potion for Seth's paralysis the 4 witches started walking down the road together.

         🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

    The air plane window is cold against my burning skin. I shouldn't be up with this fever but I had to get to Dalgu to warn Jīvana about my dream. Normal I would just call but the dream I had last night was too intense.

    It started with screaming. Crying. Death. Destruction. Pentagrams. You know, the usual. But then Diana met her. "YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!" She screamed then an image of Seth opening a box.

      She knew what was in that box. If it already happened then she was too late.