"My lips are sealed." He murmurs against my skin and I run my hands through his hair. He makes me feel so good. I pull on his hair, making him look up at me. When I place my hand on his cheek, his head leans into the palm of my hand, kissing it gently after closing his eyes. I place my lips on his neck and he groans and pulls me even closer. Oh god, please don't let this night end. I circle my hips at the sensation of his fingers on my inner thigh. With one fast move, he turns us around, so that I'm laying on my back on the bed. I hear him pulling off his shirt and smile

"Let me take off your dress." He says, his hands already pulling on it. I lift myself up a bit so he can have better access to the zipper. A few moments later I am laying under him in only a bra and a thong. Good thing, it's dark. Although I would love to see his abs, instead of just tracing them. But we can't have everything, right?

"Mhm." He groans when my fingers trace his muscular chest and I pull him closer to me. His lips are gently kissing mine and I wouldn't change the pace for a million bucks. It is so intense and slow, that I can feel my toes curling again. His hand travels down towards my underwear and I lift my hips, wanting more of his warm touches. I place my hands on his butt, pulling him closer to my core. I feel his huge bulge on my middle and moan when he rubs himself against me.

"Fuck Emma." He hisses in between kisses. He rubs himself faster against me and suddenly stops kissing me. My brain stops functioning and I lift my hips higher, desperately needing to let go of this building sensation. He is painting, his hot breath meeting mine. He places his forehead on mine and I can hear him fidgeting with his belt, kissing me again. I soon feel his legs kick his pants down and lift my waist again. I need him.

He smiles into the kiss and I bite his lip. When he starts rubbing against me again I shudder. It's way more intensive without his pants, but the thin fabric of his boxer briefs.

He grunts into my mouth and places his arm above my head, lifting himself up. I dig my nails into his back and he goes faster, his hips colliding with mine. I'm almost there. Oh my god. He stops kissing me and places his forehead on mine again, before moaning and kissing me slowly again. His hips are still moving fast when he leaves butterfly kisses down my neck.

"Hades." I moan and he bites my neck when I scratch his back. So close...Ugh...I feel myself shaking underneath him and he stops biting my neck and licks the place where he bit. He picks up his speed again, making me shake violently before he grunts loudly and slows down. I'm still panting when he stops moving at all and collapses on top of me, panting as well. Did we just do what I think we did?

(---) Mature content over.

"Fuck. What did we just do?" He asks, lifting his upper body, so I can breath again. I seriously don't know what just happened.

"I don't know." I sigh and lift my upper body as well, but he gently pushes me down again.

"Can we talk?" He asks. Oh no, I knew this would happen, but here and now?

"Seriously? You wanna talk now?" I ask, running a hand through my hair. I don't think I'm ready to talk about us yet.

"Wait a second." He says and gets off me and rushes into the attached bathroom. I roll my eyes. Seriously now, did we really just do what I think we did? I mean at least we didn't have sex. I hear the toilet flush and the faucet being turned on. Guess we aren't the only ones turned on, huh? Haha. Hades shuts the lights and gets in the bed next to me. He somehow manages to get the bed sheets from underneath me and pulls them over our bodies. I thank him and he pulls me on his chest.

"You know we have to talk it out one day." He says and I nod, tracing his abs.

"I know, but can we do that when I'm a little more sober?" I ask.