Omake pt.2

Again he was at her grave, but how could he not? They had known each other for years, and he only loved her for one. A tear rolled down his mask, yet now he gives her plenty of these too. He looked up to the sky and hoped she was doing fine. He smiled, she was probably fretting over how he shouldn't lament over her death.
Yet he couldn't live with himself knowing her death was his fault. If he hadn't had been an idiot and moved, she would have lived, she would be with him at that moment as he handed down the role of hokage to Naruto. Now that he thinks about it, Naruto is engaged to Hinata and Sasuke has a crush on a certain girl in particular. Namely one with red hair. He sat down and thought about how he came to love his student.

It was war time, and tensions were running high. He had been injured during a fight with Zetsus clone and on the verge of death. He blocked out everything until he heard her voice. They had been staying close together since the others were all gone, forming a close bond. Especially after a night of revelry and one night stand between them. The moment he looked up to see her bright morning face was when he realized he was in too deep of love already.
He kept a watch on her at all times after that, making sure she was always protected no matter how much she didn't want it. He would sometimes even bring her some little gifts as an excuse to see her. She didn't know about his affection, only that he cared about her. She hadn't known that he would have laid down his life for her but alas she died because of his mistakes.

He reflected on the times where they had been together, with her being older and wiser and him being open and honest. He always found her like a breath of warm fresh air but in the war all that was is the dusty smog of fire and the chill of fear that runs down your spine everytime you head out into the front lines. He reveled in it and now he was left with peace but nothing clean. It had been all those years ago and yet he could practically feel her on his hand. He took a deep breath and smelled the graceful jasmine scent that always followed her. Most would think of roses but she stood out more in the bed of lavender and jasmine, like a large red rose that grows wildly in the garden. But instead of calmness he felt her fear under him, as if something was going to happen and he didn't know what. His tired body instantly wired up for a fight, yet he knew. He knew it wasn't him she was worried for, just those around him. He closed his eyes and tried to imagine why, he just couldn't though. Perhaps it was another life he was getting the feeling from, one where in the future she would live and they would be happy together.
"Daddy?" He looked up to see his precious baby girl.
"Yes sweetie?" She gave him a confused look.
"Why is daddy so sad?" He gave her a smile.
"Your daddy was thinking of an old friend, one that you would have loved." One that would have become your mother. She gave him a bright grin.
"Don't worry daddy! She isn't here right now, she's off fighting for the world on the other side!" He couldn't think of a better place for her. She sat down besides him,
"Plus daddy has me! Even though mommy isn't here, she must be healing those who need it right?" He nodded to the only living reminder of Sakura,
"Yeah."
Their one night stand led to her pregnancy, something Kaguya found out and gutted her for. They hadn't been able to save Sakura, but Sakurai had been removed only a bit early by a month. He hadn't let her go since the moment he saw her, crying and covered in her mothers blood. The only way you could tell she was his daughter was by the eyes, the rest reminded him too much of Sakura. Even her almost white pink hair that was cut short for the academy. He stood up and took his daughter home, not ready to tell her the friend had been her mother.

A/N/ none of ya were expecting that were yah? I did not take the idea from writer168 though, I did come up with this a long time ago before I even started reading his series. Plus I dropped some hints in the last Omake about this, when he said he had loved her and all. I just didnt mention the daughter at that time since I figured I might as well add more twists and turns to the story. Every good story has a link and a chain, you just gotta connect them together to add more to it.