Different

"SHES WHAT!"
Sasuke's little voice could be heard throughout the village. Just add Naruto and we would be able to hear them from the next hidden village. Sakura and Itachi just sat there awkwardly, not looking at each other. They hadn't expect to be moving in together so soon, Itachi was only twelve. Mikoto and Fugaku didn't seem to care though. "She is going to be married to your brother! Say hi to your new sister!"
Sasuke actually passed out this time, probably from shock. Didn't blame him, I felt the same when I got news that Mikoto wanted us to be married. I helped put him back in his room and left.

I ran to the training ground, intent on running myself numb before packing. So many new things were happening, I could hardly think. The Uchiha massacre shouldn't be happening now, would everything change? This was another reason I decided to say yes, if anything happened me and Itachi could take them down before anything horrible happened. I worked on my taijutsu until dinnertime. I went to Ichirakus where I saw Naruto and his family. It made me happy knowing that I took his burden from him. He wouldn't have to feel that pain anymore, I would take it for him. He can honestly be happy now. He still had his dream of being a greater hokage than his dad. I was interrupted from my thoughts when Shisui ruffled my hair.

(Shisui POV)
He knew something was up with the kid. I caught her watching the hokage and his family just a moment ago. She seemed, older, than she actually was in that moment. I nearly always forgets that she's seven. To be honest she didn't act like she was. I sat down next to her.
"So why are you looking at the Hokage like that?"
She smiled to my surprise,
"I'm only thinking about my old family, my best friends."
He didn't think about that. I also forget that she's an orphan. It's just so hard to remember around her, I could only remember how the kyuubis chakra felt, how his killer intent suffocated him as a child.  I didn't want to, but everytime they fought, I would accidentally freeze anytime I felt her chakra. I always  feared that eventually one of those times, I would feel that chakra again. Ayame walked up,
"What would you two like?"
"Miso."
"I'll take a Beef please."
She nodded and left. I took another look at Sakura.  I heard about Itachis marriage to Sakura. Could his cousin, who was traumatized by the Kyuubi be able to handle the marriage? I believed so but then again I had also believed that Madara was dead.

Sakura POV
Shisui wouldn't stop looking at me strangely. It was like he... Hated me. I ordered my Beef ramen and noticed that he was deep in thought. We didn't speak as we ate, which was fine with me. We finished together but he paid for both our meals and left immediately. I decided to let him go, he looked like he needed it. I went home and changed into my pjs. What could have gotten him into a titzy? Maybe he had a fight with someone. I went to sleep wondering what could have been bothering him. Perhaps I was wrong to think the massacre won't happen. There was still another year to wait, which was all I could do.

I woke up to a knocking on my window. Come on! It was Saturday, a day for sleeping in! I looked out the window to see Itachi. I opened the window, to which he came in. He stood on top of my nightstand, jerk. "Sakura, I am here to help you pack." I got up, forgetting my pajamas was actually just me in a tank top and panties. He blushed and I put some shorts on real quick. After he managed to stop blushing, we got to work packing everything.

One hour later
(Now I'm thinking about spongebob)
We finally finished packing. Thank you time for giving me the clone justu. This would have gone on all day without clones. I made some tea and sat down on my couch. I have Itachi a glass and he sat down at the table. I smiled, he was too polite. That was gonna have to change. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the couch with me. He just went along with it, the dork. I sat down on the couch and laid my head on his lap. He didn't move but relaxed. I was so comfy that I fell asleep, along with Itachi. He was my dork now.

A/N- some revisions will be made every once in a while. Thank you my readers! Love you guys! I promise this will be a very long story trust me. I plan on making every chapter at least 800 words long.