Protecting

We walked on towards The land of Waves. So far nothing has happened except me getting a piggyback ride from Sasuke. Nobody could resist my puppy dog eyes, not even Itachi. We walked on until we reached a puddle. I jumped down from Sasukes back and signaled Kakashi using the standard anbu chakra flare. He felt my chakra spike but put a finger to his lips. Finally, we walked past the puddle when chains shot out. Kakashi pretended to get trapped to Sasukes and Naruto's horror. I placed Naruto in front of Tazuna and protected Sasuke. I brought a chakra scalpel out and severed a ligament in ones leg, making the other charge me. The demon brother #2 got a full on punch straight to the chest, killing him. The last brother tried to escape but I used his chain to chain him to the tree. "Seems Sakura had this under control." Kakashi appeared from out the tree. and nobody got hurt this time too.
"You're bleeding Sakura-chan!" I looked down at my hand to see blood. I used the poison removal technique quickly and healed the small wound. Now nobody was hurt. "Wait Kakashi, didn't you die?" Sasuke asked.
He nodded, "I'm a ghost."
Naruto freaked out since he hated anything ghost-like. The fan incident gave him nightmares for weeks.

I patted him on the back, "Its okay Naruto he isn't dead." He calmed down and held onto my arm. Kakashi softly interrogated the Demon Brother and left him on the tree. Kakshi looked to me, "Sakura, you didn't have to kill him." I glared at him,
"I was protecting my friends."  He sighed and turned away from me.
"Don't let it get to your head." He walked away and went back down the road to Tazuna. They talked while  we walked until we reached a dock with the boatman on it. I hopped on with the rest following suit. He paddled us in silence, well almost.
"When are we going to get there?" I shushed him.
"There's a reason we aren't talking." Tazuna told us his sob story since Naruto's already broken the silence. Naruto listened and was now determined to help him. We finally reached the Land of Waves and walked off the boat. Naruto was jumper than ever and threw kunai everywhere. He almost hit the rabbit again. Once we saw the rabbit, I grabbed the boys and Tazuna and brought them down in time. Kubikiribocho was thrown above us at that moment, making Kakashi also dive down. He got down quick enough and we stood back up from our previous positions. I made sure the boys were behind me and started my battle stance.
"Kakashi of the Sharingan."
Sasuke didn't freak out this time since he already learned what happened and Naruto had to learn about the clans.
"Demon of the mist, Zabuza."
"Sakura."
Everyone turned to look at me. Sasuke groaned while Naruto faceplanted onto the ground. I made sure to wink at Haku hiding in the tree-tops. He tried to hide his chakra but the rinnegan found him.
"You have two little genin following you, how cute." Zabuza made a look on his face that contradicted his words. Probability of being sarcastic 110%, margin of error is 10%. He used the most technique, leaving most blind to what was happening. I used my rinnegan but he had shadow clones. I didn't know what to do but then a thought came to me. If most is water, if I concentrate my chakra into turning it back into water then I can literally pull water out from anywhere. I reached my hand out and concentrated on pulling the water from the mist. I condensed the air with my chakra, reverting the water process and pulled some mist into a tight water ball.
"Eight Points." His voice startled me, making me drop the water.
"Did a little genin wet their pants?"
I did the process again, this time taking all the mist.
"What the hell!"
I poured chakra into the water ball, making my own version of the rasengan. Kakashi took the opportunity to kick him into the water. Naruto and Sasuke were protecting Tazuna. Kakashi dropped onto the water, Not Again!
Zabuza attempted close range combat but instead of punching him, he flew through hand seals. "Water Prison no jutsu!" He trapped Kakashi again.
"Protect Tazuna."
I brought chakra to my fist and attacked Zabuza. His eyes widened, "What!"
He almost dodged, making me accidentally cut his hand off. Zabuza screamed and jumped away.
"You're not a genin, you're a child Jounin aren't you?"
I shrugged, "Naw."
He snarled while Kakashi caught his breath.
"Sakura, how?"
I didn't look at him. I needed to change the world. I will do this one by one until peace is achieved.
Kakashi lunged at Zabuza who used a kunai in his only hand. He landed on the forest, leaving him open to Kakashi. Then a senbon got him in the neck. I grabbed Zabuzas arm and placed it into my bag. It could be saved with time and chakra. Haku showed up, "Thank you, I have been hunting him for weeks." Naruto was enraged.
"Thats not another enemy Naruto." Kakashi held him back.
"I shall dispose of the body now."
He nodded and left with Zabuza. Kakashi didnt faint this time and actually walked homself over to Tazunas. "Im home, with some guests as well."
Tazuna placed his hand on his daughters shoulder, "This is tsunami, my daughter." She continued cooking dinner, apparently she started before we got here. Inari walked down the stairs, "Why are they here, they are only going to die." Naruto instantly started yelling at the brat who his behind Tazuna.
This was going to be a long day.
A/N- does anybody have anything better than 'raised their eyebrow' or 'quirked their eyebrow' because it's getting way too repetitive 😑
And thank you guys for the reads and votes. I will be rewriting this after I finish so there will be more after this and I have about 7 others stories that are blossoming in my drafts section so don't worry about that!