jealous

"He will always kick me out of bed when I don't get him that pickle sandwich with nutella and he always make me sleep on the couch" Harry said while telling Zayn about Liam's moodswings when he's still pregnant.

There's something inside Zayn that stings, he felt jealousy and anger burning up inside him. That should be me. He keep telling his self.

"-then when we get to know the gender I was very happy since it's a boy so I can teach him footie" Harry said with a fond look on his face. Zayn wants to mute Harry or shut him up because he felt so jealous not being there for Liam because he made the biggest mistake in his life. He leave him alone.

"Okay the champ is up!" Liam cheers bouncing a pouting toddler in his arms. "Dadee" the toddler make grabby hands at Harry and that fuel up more the jealousy Zayn feel inside of him. Harry pick the toddler and cuddle him in his chest while the toddler's looking around and tugging his shirt off "Nakey!" the toddler squealed trying to pull off his shirt. Harry laughed and removed his shirt while the toddler grins at him "Dadee me matchy" the toddler say looking at Zayn while giving him a toothless grin.

He smiled and make grabby hands "Give me a hug bub" and the toddler jump off Harry's lap and waddles to him hugging him.

He smiled and hug his son tight and kiss the top his head.