2

"Tell Greg congratulations Theo will be a big brother now" Liam said through the phone talking to Niall while looking for some sweets Caspian request everytime he do something good as a reward. "Yeah I will, I'll be back this friday. Let's hang out I'll give Lou a call. Talk to you later Liam, bye" Liam bid his good bye and ended the call.

He moved to the next section looking for more until he bumped to someone making the man's grocery items fall.

"Ow- Sorry wait let me help you" he helped the man to pick up his items to put it back to his basket. "There" Liam smiled looking up at the man only to stare at him wide eyed in shock.

"Z- Zayn?" he stuttered looking at the man who is the father of his child and the one who broke his heart two years ago choosing a bimbo a over him. The man on the other hand looks suprised too to see his ex-lover.

"Oh, Liam uh- Hey, how are you?" he asked straightening himself. His heart beating fast.

Liam looked around frantically. He don't want Zayn to see Caspian and Harry might pop out of nowhere looking for him since he's with caspian looking for some ice cream.

"Uh- h-hey zayn. I- uhm long time no s- see yeah?" he stuttered trying to hold his self. He wants to slap Zayn square and hard in the face but he won't do it yet. Not in public.

"Yeah, how are you? I was asking Louis where you live but he said he don't know" Zayn chuckled.

Liam thanked all the gods above for Louis using his brain for the first time.

"Oh yeah. I live just around here, uhm I need to go now I-" he was cut off when he heard Caspian's loud squeal and comes Harry bouncing the toddler in his arms while holding a tub of ben and jerry's.

Both boys look at him Liam trying to hold back his tears. Harry walked over to Liam and put the tub in the cart. "Zayn? is that you?" Harry exclaimed patting Zayn in the shoulder. Zayn chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah" he smiled and looked between Liam and Harry. Harry noticed it and wrapped his arm around Liam's waist pulling him close.

"Oh yeah by the way this is Caspian. Say hi uncle Zayn cassie" Caspian hid his face in Harry's neck. Harry coos and smiled. "Sorry he's shy around new people"

Zayn looked at the toddler in Harry's arms and to Liam with questioning eyes, he wants to ask Liam if its the child, their child he neglected 2 years ago.

"Dada" Caspian exclaimed when Harry tickled his tummy and Zayn will not lie he felt a pang on his chest when he heard the boy called Harry dada. He knows it is his child, him and Liam's.

That day Zayn came home with a million thoughts running on his mind. After the year he left Liam, he came back to ask forgiveness to Liam but he can't find him anymore. Liam moved out of London for a while after his pregnancy. Liam's dad almost beat the life out of Zayn when he showed up on their front door asking for Liam. He ended up getting bruised up.

He also tried to ask Louis and Perrie since they're Liam's childhood friends but they keep their mouth shut and told him to just let Liam go. He gave up after that and went back to America to fix himself. His mother Trisha knows where Liam lives in but she can't tell him because of what Zayn did to him and due to Liam's request.

Harry and Liam finally become official when Caspian turns 5 months. Geoff likes Harry more than Zayn. Harry treats Caspian like his own flesh and blood and his mother couldn't be more happier too.

Zayn plops down on the couch and rubs his eyes. Tears brimming his eyes and regret and guilt is eating him out. He lets out a sigh and he broke down.

"I'm sorry Liam"

--

*needs to be edited

filler chapter

vote & comment

hi hello legends. sorry for the long wait. i got busy with work and stuff and kind of got tired working with this story tbh

On the other news, don't forget to watch Liam and Zedd's GMA performance this 21st ! I'm so obsessed with their song. Also liam is currently doing WELL & GOOD in and out of the charts, i love how my babie daddy is prospering as a solo.

vote & like will update this more often now before I go back to uni and disappear for a good 1 year lol

Check out my other stories too :-)

😻😻