"He didn't know any better. He'd only been doing what he was taught." The words struck too close to home. That child was me. Only knowing and doing what he was taught. He hadn't known better. He'd had nothing else to show him the better way.

"No! Stop. Get away from me!" I tried to wiggle away from the doctor coming closer with the needle in his hand.

"It's useless to struggle, Electra," Klarke said in a condescending tone.

It made me freeze instantly. Electra, he had called me by my name. They know, he'd said. He'd tried to tell me they knew who I was. Somehow, they knew I was Electra Jaeger from The Organization in the United States. He hadn't know what he was going to say to keep them off me because he couldn't admit he knew. He had to pretend he was just as surprised as the rest of them.

We were family but that meant nothing. I wouldn't let him go down with me.

The needle went into my arm and it felt like an energy coursing through my body, followed by intense pain. It was like I could feel the cell knitting themselves back together. Multiplying until it was put back together.

The doctor ripped the gauze and tape off, and there was nothing but scar tissue left. I knew it would be the same on my back. Isaac hadn't been kidding. It was some sort of advanced healing like werewolves had.

"I'm glad you've healed so quickly,"Klarke said, his words sly. "It would appear you're a wanted criminal of our sister organization."

I laughed a short, harsh, choked of laugh. Wanted criminal, that was rich.

"Don't have anything to say?"

"What on earth could I possibly say to you? It would do no good to say what's on my mind."

"And what would that be?" He asked.

"That you're a worthless pile of scum. You act as if you serve in the best interests of The Torch, but you're no better than The Organization of the United States. You kill without care, not bothering to discern whether what, or rather who, you just killed was innocent or not. You're a monster that doesn't care about the value of life for those who have abilities different than ours. If it were up to you, Isaac would most likely be dead, wouldn't he?"

The harshness in the pits of those gray eyes was answer enough. Isaac was different. He had abilities not many, besides the Jaegers on this side knew. It was a threat to Klarke.

"You're just like the Klarke in the United States. No doubt you keep close contact with that bitch," I spat. "If you were revealed to the rest of The Torch for what you really were..."

"It's a good thing some of that serum is still running through your veins," Klarke said between clenched teeth.

"And why is that?" I tipped my chin up.

He crossed the little distance, and his fist came down hard on my head.

When I came to again, I was sat on a stone bench against a wall. My hands cuffed together, and my shirt gone, only a bra covering me.

"What the hell."

A man came in, someone I hadn't seen before.

"What's with the noise?" There was a flash in his eyes, a waver. He didn't want to be that way, but he'd been given orders.

"Can I have a shirt? It's not exactly warm, and this isn't really considered decent."

The man walked out and I put my head back against the wall. Great.