Few hours after you had eaten you felt a wave of nausea hit you and you ran to the closest bathroom. You were kneeling in front of the toilet, puking and cursing the place you had ordered takeout from. You sobbed as you neared a wall and leaned your back against it. Food poisoning sucks.

"Y/N, are you alright?" You heard Wanda on the other side of the door.

You felt the urge to hurl again and neared the toilet, reaching it just in time.

"I guess not." Wanda muttered. "Do you need anything?"

"I just need some time alone." You said weakly. "Is Pietro okay, though?"

"Yeah he's okay."

You sighed in relief but also groaned. Why just me? You asked yourself.

***

"Y/N! Are you alright? Heard you were sick."

You smiled at Bruce as you entered the lounge. "Hey," you said and sat down on the sofa. "Yeah I'm alright. Maybe it wasn't food poisoning after all. Maybe I just felt a little sick."

"Are you sure? We could have you go to tests to make sure—"

"Bruce, I'm fine!" You laughed. "But thanks for worrying about me. If this continues I'll come to you."

Bruce nodded, told you he had to go back to the lab and left with a wave.

You sighed and spread your body on the sofa. All that puking got you feeling very exhausted. As you were about to drift off to sleep you heard Tony's voice. You sat up and saw him, Sam and Bucky walking in the room. You quickly stood up and walked over to them. As Bucky saw you, his eyes lit up and a huge smile formed on his lips. He placed a hand on your waist and pecked your lips before pulling you in for a hug. "Hey, doll."

You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck. "You came back earlier than I thought."

Bucky shrugged as he pulled away enough to look at you. "The mission was easier than we thought." He said and smiled down at you. "Are you ready for a movie night?" He asked.

You pulled away completely, spun around, showing your baggy shorts and a top. "Rocking the casual look, am I right?" You chuckled.

"You look gorgeous."

You couldn't help but blush. Even after years of being in a relationship with him, after being married to him for over a year, he still managed to make you blush even with the simplest compliments.

"Now, I'll go take a shower. You make some popcorn and I'll meet you here," he said with another peck. You bit your lip and slapped his behind as he headed towards your bedroom. He shot you a surprised look which you only shrugged off before going back to the kitchen.

"Hey, Y/N." Steve greeted you. "What are you up to?"

"Hey, Stevie. Just making some popcorn. We're having a movie night."

He only nodded and went back to reading the paper he was holding.

You put the bag of popcorn in the microwave but before you could turn it on you heard Bucky calling for you. He repeated your name, his voice getting louder each time. You turned towards the doorway to see Bucky rush in, still in his sweaty and dirty gear he had on during the mission. You raised your brows as you saw the bewildered look on his face. He jogged over to you, placed his hands on your shoulders and shook you slightly. "You're real. Right? This isn't a dream. You're real, aren't you?" His words seemed rushed, he was coming off all frantic.

"Honey, I'm real. What's going on?" You asked, getting really worried.

"Oh, thank God!" He sighed and kneeled down in front of you. He lifted up your top enough to kiss your bare stomach. You looked over to Steve to see him stare at his friend with wide eyes. You two shared a look of confusion before you looked back down at Bucky. As he rested his cheek on your bare belly you ran your fingers through his hair. "Buck," you said and he looked up at you with tears in his eyes. "What's going on?"

Bucky stood up from the floor but placed his hand on your stomach. You were really confused at this point, very worried that your husband might be going crazy. "Do you know which one it is?"

"What is?"

"The baby." He said and his eyebrows knitted together.

"What baby?"

"Our baby." He said slowly, carefully.

"Our baby?" You asked. And then it hit you.

The pregnancy test.

"We're having a baby?" You asked as tears brimmed your eyes. Bucky nodded as he started to get teary-eyed again. "We're having a baby!" You yelled as you wrapped your arms around him and he spun you around. After he placed you back down he kissed you.

"You're having a baby?" Steve asked as he got up from the table. You nodded and hugged him too. He congratulated the both of you and ran out of the room yelling. "Bucky and Y/N are having a baby!"

You smiled at your husband, sighing. "We're having a baby." You could have repeated those words a million times but they could never stop a smile from making its way to your lips.

"I told you it was going to happen soon." He said and took your hands in his, intertwining your fingers.

You both moved to the common room to see everyone standing there, waiting for you with big smiles on their faces.

"You look creepy standing like that, you know?" You laughed.

"You're going to have a baby!"

"If it's a girl you're going to name it Natasha right?" Natasha asked as she came over and placed a hand on your stomach.

"Hold on! You already stole my kid's name, this one is going to be named after me!" Clint said as he came over to the both of you.

"Hey, nobody else is going to name our child other than us!" Bucky said as he pushed Natasha's hand away and placed his own hand protectively on your tummy. Natasha spat something in Russian which Bucky replied to, also in Russian.

The heated conversation about the name died down but Steve leaned in and whispered to you, "You're going to name the child after me, right?" He asked and looked at the both of you.

"Yeah, of course." You whispered back and hoped nobody else heard. "Like we promised."

"Thank God you're finally pregnant!" Tony exclaimed. "Now we can all get some sleep! I was getting real tired of you two getting it on numerous times every night." He said while rolling his eyes which earned a swat on the arm from Steve.

"We were not that loud!" You defended, crossing your arms. "You couldn't have heard us!"

"Oh really?" Tony challenged with a raise of a brow. "One night I had a glass of water on my night stand that was vibrating like Jurassic Park. Also this one growls like a dinosaur when he really gets going." He said as he pointed at Bucky.

You turned to your husband and hid your face in his chest, cheeks burning from embarrassment.

"You guys are going to raise the baby here, right? You're not going to move to some suburban home now, are you?"

You lifted your head to look at Bucky, you hadn't really thought about it all that much.

"You can't leave!"

You shook your head and Bucky smiled. "We're not going to leave. I couldn't leave you little rascals all on your own." You said.

You already had a whole floor to yourself. The whole team thought it was better, since you two got married, that the two of you had some privacy. Your lives were great, why change it?

"Mommy's not going anywhere," you joked.