Show Me What You've Got, Soldier

Warning(s): there's like one curse word (or few, depending on what words you count as curse words), so... Yeah.

Also I used the video below for help so if you have hard time understanding the moves I'm talking about you can see them here and maybe it will help.

It was just you and Bucky in the tower. Everyone had something to do, either they were on a mission or they had other stuff to do, like visiting their family or loved ones.

The two of you were sitting on the couch in silence, not knowing what to do. You looked to your side to see Bucky leaning far into the couch with his arms crossed. He was bored, he clearly wanted to leave but was too nice to say anything since the both of you had promised to spend some time together. It was time for you to get to know one another.

Right at the moment you kind of wanted to leave too. You would have rather been on a mission than sit there in awkward silence.

You sighed loudly and turned to look away while drumming your fingers against your knee. You pursed your lips and turned to look at Bucky again. This time he glanced at you too. He raised his brow at you and you sighed once again.

"So this kinda sucks, huh?" You asked, laughing a little.

Bucky shrugged, "We should do something."

"What do you want to do?" You turned to face him and laid your head on the backrest. "It's raining outside, I'd rather stay inside."

"Oh, so taking you to dancing is off the list?" Bucky grinned.

You laughed, "I don't really like those clubs anyway. Sweaty, drunk people grinding on each other, sucking each other's faces. No thank you."

Bucky shook his head and his brows furrowed. "No, I didn't mean that modern crap. I meant the type we did back in the 40s. People clearly don't know how to dance anymore." He frowned.

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah." 

"Well why don't you show me how to dance, then?" You stood up and held out your hand. Bucky looked at you with his brows raised. "What?" He asked and you rolled your eyes.

"Come on, Bucky!" You took his hand in yours and pulled him up.

"Fine," he huffed, "but we need music."

"I'm on it." You announced and plugged your phone to a stereo, searched some music and chose a playlist. As the 1940s music filled the room, you turned to Bucky again. His eyes widened slightly, his mouth was open, the corners flickered upwards. You walked over to him and smirked, "Show me what you've got, soldier."

Bucky took your right hand in his left one, placed his right hand on your back and you lifted your left hand on his shoulder so you were in the starting position. "Okay, so you just start stepping side to side," he told you and did that slowly, you following him. "Now we could start turning around slightly as we go," he continued and started turning slightly. "It can also be done with our hands," he grabbed your hand from his shoulder, still doing the steps, "like this."

"This doesn't seem so hard," you said and smiled up at him.

"Oh, doll... This is just the beginning." He smirked.

"Okay what's next?"

"Step forward with your right foot," you did as he told, "I'll do the same and then we bump our sides together."