1

"Tell me the truth! Are you a terrorist and who do you work for?" The man in the eye patch said. I sat in a chair, hands tied behind my back, and I gritted my teeth. How stupid of me to think that because I didn't resist whatever arrest they made, they'd be lenient about interrogation.

"I told you I'm not a terrorist and I work for no one!" I growled. The man punched me in the face again. Did he not realize that I'm still under the age of 18? All the others who arrested me were watching from behind a one sided mirror. I spit a good amount of blood on the floor beside the chair. The man grabbed me by my hair and came in close. 

"Who do you work for?" He seethed. I began to laugh. He let go. He'll probably add psycho to the file they must have on me. 

"I will not tell you this twice. I. Am. Not. A. Terrorist. I just happened to be in the wrong place at the right time." The man and I stared each other down. Suddenly a blonde man burst through the door. He looked like Jason on steroids. When the man saw me, his eyes widened. 

"Director! This is a hero! What are you doing to him?" I realized it was Thor by the sound of his voice. I remembered him from this peace offering we did with the Norse. 

"Thor," I groaned, "he's mortal. He won't understand." The man began looking more frustrated. 

"Director, just let him go. In time he will tell you everything. Right young hero?" I nodded in agreement. Skeptically, the man let me go and Thor led me to their sleeping quarters. 

"Sleep now, friend. I will talk to them." Thor closed the door to his room and I forced myself to fall asleep.

//So I apologize for the slow updates. I went a Mariners game in Seattle and didn't have WiFi. Also I have the perfect song for Solangelo. The Words by Christina Perri. Will sings the chorus and Nico sings the verses.//