"What the hell are you doing, bird brain?" he asked her. 

"Isa pang Bird brain , kakainin mo tong twalyang to" she replied and so he just shut up. After being able to wipe all his sweat away , Maine handed him a shirt. 

"Baka matuyuan ka" 

RJ just let out a sigh and returned to his room, with the shirt in his hand. As soon as he got inside his room, his phone started ringing. "Hello?" he asked, unsure of what to say since it's an unregistered number. 

"RJ ...." 

His heart dropped. He hasn't heard that voice in a long time. 

"Rose?" 

---

Sebastian is genuinely worried for RJ. He knows his brother is getting bad. Any by basing it on what happened earlier today , it will only be  a matter of time before another breakdown happens. 

"Sebastian?" he then turned around and saw Mamita. 

"Mamita" 

"Kumusta si RJ?"

"I don't think he's fine ... I think you should talk to him" 

"Kumusta kayo ni Maine .... are you courting her now?" 

"I want to but she said it feels wrong given the fact that she's pregnant with RJ's baby" he replied before letting out a sigh. 

"It is ... that's why I'm gonna ask you to put it on hold" 

"What?"

"Stop pursuing her Sebastian ... please" 

----

Later that night, Maine noticed RJ sitting by the bonfire. Thinking that it'll be a nice time to talk to him, she put on a hoodie and went outside. 

"Hey" she uttered and so he turned around and looked at her. 

"What?" he asked. Maine just let out a sigh and sat next to him. 

"Bakit ba ang sungit mo hah? I get it gwapo ka .... bata ... macho ... ma sex appeal ... I know you're moody but you don't have to be grumpy and shitty all the time" 

"I'm guessing Mamita told you I'm bipolar huh? Now that you know .... pwede mo na akong layuan" he told her. "Wow ... bipolar ka lang ... wala kang bulutong ... drama much teh?" she replied and then heard him grunt. She's trying her best to add humor to the depressing conversation but it's more than clear that he's not feeling any of it. 

"Bakit di mo guluhin si Sebastian?. I'm pretty sure he'll enjoy your company" 

"Wala akong kompanya" she whispered before realizing that he didn't mean it literally. 

"Ugh , you really have a bird brain" 

"At least my brain is not in my bird" she replied before looking at him with a smug smile on her face. RJ couldn't help it , he finally giggled. Her heart jumped as soon as she saw his happy face. 

"God, you are so pathetic" he told her , still trying to contain his laughter. 

"Baliw"

"Seriously though .... bakit di mo kasama si Sebastian?" 

"I wanted to make sure na okay ka ... and besides , wala namang reason kung bakit magkasama kami lagi eh. He's not my suitor" 

"He's not?" he asked. Maine then smiled and told him that she and Sebastian are just friends. And although he asked for courting permission , she declined it by telling him that his timing is very off. She still likes him more than RJ though. 

"Oh" 

"But I know he will still pursue me ... determined talaga si Sebastian eh ... ikaw ba ... wala ka pang gustong ligawan na iba?" Maine asked RJ. 

"Wala eh" he answered. A part of her became happy after hearing it. 

"Nga pala , I have a question"

"Ano yun?" she asked. 

"Malaki naman yung mangga ko di ba?

"Ano?" 

---

"Attorney , is the house okay?" Mamita asked through the phone. 

"Yes it is Mam. Your grandson and his wife can move in there soon" 

"Great ... hayyyy ang sarap nang feeling magkaroon nang bagong apo" 

---

that's it for this part guys ^^ , what do you think will happen next? stay tuned :) x

p.s. also guys ... if you have time ... please read this https://www.wattpad.com/story/70485740-i-ache , I'll be a part of it soon :) x