Stuck

Amber

This was not happening....and that to with me. First I never thought that I will be surrounded by a band of hot boys and now when I was I never thought I will be in middle of a love triangle.

But Ian and Matt stood across each other having a glaring match.

"Can I say something?" I asked slowly.

"No." They both said in unison.

We were at Marc's place , not Mainle mansion but Marc's own place which I didn't know existed. It was small but beautiful and kind of warm just like his wolf was. He was currently healed but resting in his room.

I was also drained out but I was stuck in babysitting these boys.

"Why did you join us?" Ian asked trying to control his anger.

"Because I want to protect the person I love." He stated clearly.

Ian growled angrily but Matt stood his ground even though he was clearly scared.

As for me I was in shock. He clearly didn't  mean me, did he?

"And who is that person?" Ian asked through clenched jaw.

"I didn't knew you were so daft. It is Amber, who else."
Now I was a deep shade of red because my face flooded with heat.

"You love her? Since when?" Ian was angry and I praying he didn't go all lethal.

"since the first time I saw her at dance."

Ian turned and glared at me.

What did I do now?

"She is mine." Ian stated his claim on me.

And even though it was not right, I was not a property. I did not belong to anyone but myself. But when he said I was his, I felt a warm rush go through me. I felt secure and literally jubilant about it.

Matt's eye widened for a fraction of second and then an understanding crossed his face.

"And I thought you were the dangerous Hood not the romantic kind"

"I am dangerous, for you Talfryn." Ian took a step forward.

Oh boy this was not good.

"Okay, okay. First Matt, you love me?" I asked standing in between the two.

He nodded and give me soft smile.

"Umm...and you never told me."

"I was gathering courage Amber, it is not easy for a boy also you know." He said sheepishly.

But I always considered him a friend, Ian on other hand was the one I had feelings for, even my heart reacted pleasantly around him.

"Leave and don't show your face Talfryn if you want to live." Ian warned.

"I am not giving up without a chance Laserian." He answered defiantly.

This was escalating quickly. I knew Ian felt something for me but seeing him all possessive and jealous for me was kind of appealing.

I stepped closer to Matt," Please go, I will try and make him less violent."

He smiled and nodded at me. Tilting his head towards Ian he gave him a challenging look which Ian countered with his smouldering glare. Thankfully after a while Matt decided to be nice and left.

I sighed in relief.

"You like him?" Ian asked as soon as Matt left.

"As a friend." I immediately cleared up.