LE DERP OF 87

HI GUYS

I drew this a long time ago when I was too bored in the math lesson. Actually, I think it was math because this is a page from my math book. As you can see, I was too lazy to color the background, the stage and I only colored the half of the floor. Omg it was actually pretty hard to draw in pixels! And I'm by the way 187 years old because of this with the 87. It's by the way something from FNAF 4. Here did the child die. All his big brothers fault.

OMG IM FUCKING CRYING.

Lemme explain. Alright. The story is like, what I think, the little boy went to the pizzeria Freddy Fazbear's pizza. Or whatever the restaurant was called in 1987. He was a bit scared of the animatronics on the stage and everything. He got nightmares of the monsters who want to kill him. He has got plushies of them and in his nightmares are the plushies big monsters. (This is the game FNAF 4 itself). Every time when you finished a night, you can do more. The first night the brother locked him up in his room. The golden Freddy plushy is stalking you by the way. Every time you can go out of your room you can walk around. But really every time, your brother creeps up on you with a foxy mask. How did he get that mask? You're foxy plushy doesn't have a head... On the last night it's the little boys B-day and they go to the pizzeria again. The brother and his friends think of being funny and grab the little child. They say thinks like "give Freddy a big kiss!" And "the little boy wants to get even closer!" Such things. Then they push him accidentally in the mouth of the robot. They can't see because their laughing. Then the animatronic closes his mouth with full power... You may understand now...

BYE GUYS