"I'll see you after school. We're still going to Julie's party tonight?" Zada asks and I nod. Of course I'm going to her party. Can't miss Kingston high's first official party. Although, no teachers allowed. That would be weird. Imagine teachers dancing in the middle of a bundle of drunk teenagers. But now, I'd love to see Flitch's uncomfortable face.

I take my backpack and place the apple in it. I'll probably eat it in the next break. I walk out the cafeteria, making sure I have enough time to look for the book I'm wishing for. My wrist watch tells me that I still have ten minutes left and I need only one to be at the library. At least one thing that's going my way today.

When I see the two familiar wood doors that lead to the school's library I smile and suddenly all my problems vanish. I open the doors and a comforting smell instantly overwhelms me. The smell of old wood, leather and new books, I love it. I walk up to Misses Colton, an older woman who sits behind a small desk, that says librarian. She smiles at me when I approach her.

"Good morning, darling. How are you today?" She asks rather loudly, but considering the fact that the library is almost empty at this time of the day, it's not a huge problem.
"I'm fine, how are you?" I ask back, showing my good manners.
"Oh I'm old, but still alive. What can I do for you?" She asks me, placing her glasses on her nose.

"I'm looking for this book called Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick." I say and she nods and types something in the computer. As she is doing that I look around, only seeing two people separately studying on tables, probably last minute. It's really a shame that almost nobody ever comes here. This area is so calming and beautiful. I'm also pretty sure that only half of Kingston high's population knows about the library. I mean, sure they must know about all the opportunities this school gives us, but most of them probably forgot about it, like Stella.

"It's in the romance area, section C." I hear the old woman say and thank her, before making my way over to the romance area. I've been here so often, I know all the area's by heart. Now that I said that, it sounds rather sad than cool. But call me a nerd if you want to, I don't care.
When I near the C section I hear this weird panting noise coming from it. I rush towards the noise, maybe there's a person who needs help. Maybe they have an asthma attack. Maybe-

"Oh my god." I gasp and place my hand over my mouth. Guess they don't really need me. Bradley quickly stands up from his position on this other guy's lab and looks at me with wide eyes. Bradley is gay. BRADLEY IS GAY?! My ex boyfriend, Bradley Compton is gay. What?!

"You're gay?!" I whisper yell, so I don't disturb others. He scratches his head and his friend, or whoever he is stands up too, closing his shirt buttons. What is happening?
"I- I am." He lets his head hanging, not even trying to lie to me. His friend looks at me and then him in confusion. Guess he is just as confused as I am right now.

"I'm his ex." I clarify and his eyes widen as well.
"Don't worry, I'm not mad or something. I guess I'm just surprised. But if you're happy. I mean, the both of you then I'm no hater." I tell them and Bradley's head shoots up to me in surprise. What? Do I look like a homophobe? Really?

"Wait, you're not weirded out by this?" He asks, his finger wiggling between him and his friend. Well.
"Oh weirded out I am. But if it apples your juice, then let it apple your juice." I answer. WHAT THE HECK AM I SAYING?
"Thanks... I guess." He looks at me weirdly, before fixing his own clothes. So he's really gay.

"I'm Jack by the way." Bradley's friend says. He walks over to me and we shake hands.
"I'm Emma, but you can call me Em." I smile at him, dropping his hand. He's cute. I don't think I remember him from last year, though.

His hair is blond, platinum blonde, so probably not natural. He is wearing a red button up shirt and black jeans. A lot of bracelets from festival's are wrapped around his arms and two black earrings are gracing his ears. His eyes are baby blue and his nose is thin. He has a pretty feminine face and I'm pretty sure I haven't seen him before.

"Are you new? Because I don't think I've seen you around." I ask him.
"Yeah, I just transferred from Peterson high." He says and my eyebrows shoot up to my forehead.
"Well, I hope you like our school. We have weird people here, but most of them are lovely." I tell him and he laughs. He has a cute laugh and I smile, averting my gaze towards Bradley. He gulps.

"I'm happy, you're happy Bradley. Although you did a lot of shit which caused us to break up. He seems like a keeper." I tell him and his eyes soften at the mention of our break up. He walks forward, so that he stands next to his boyfriends.

"I'm sorry about everything that I caused you. I know it wasn't right to force me into a relationship when I knew that I was gay. I just hope you can forgive me one day, because we really had a great time together. You're an amazing person, Em." He tells me and I smile sadly at him. Maybe we can call a truce, because now that I know that he's gay, I understand his constant need of trying to be with girls and discovering his sexuality.

"It's okay, Bradley. It took me a lot to get over you, but now that I see you this happy I am really glad you found your sexuality and that you don't have to hide it anymore." I say and he lets his head hang. I guess he didn't come out yet and I just hit a weak spot.

"I- Nobody knows about us. I am not ready yet and I just-"

"Don't worry, my lips are sealed. But just a little advice: If you don't want the school to find out about you two, you should probably not make out on school's ground." I joke and they both laugh.

"I know, I know. And sorry again for- you know." He scratches his hair. I nod and they gather their things and seconds later they exit the library. Wow, so my ex boyfriend is gay. I don't know how to feel about this. Did I turn him gay? Probably, no hopefully not.

He was my first boyfriend and maybe I did something wrong, though. Maybe because we didn't have sex. But then again, he never forced me to have sex with him, which makes him a good guy. Other than the fact that he cheated on me, he really isn't such a jock. And I'd rather have him cheating on me with experienced girls than taking my virginity and then come out. That would suck balls, definitely. I shake my head again and sigh.

Alright, now that I've thought about Bradley enough, let's find this book.