chapter 13

The night was so long....I wanted to be with my friends who will understand my dilemma....

When I reached my school, my friends was waiting for me at the corridor....ziya was broadly smiling like she won something....but when they saw my face they came to know something happened....so I explained everything to them......I thought they will support me...but the whole day they were scolding me for what I did...they told me the same words of zaman....all the guys are not same...

And they told me one more thing which made me think again...I waited for zaman all this while and now he is within my reach, if I don't accept him I will lose him forever....girls will wait and not sure about guys....that made me to think of the possibilities of loosing him....and I couldn't think about a life without him...and with friends pulling me to accept him....I made the decision....I decided to talk to him about my situation....he is the one who understands me the most.....

After the class we went to the same coin box from which I used to call him....

Me: assalamualikum

Zam:valaikumussalam, why are you calling now?

Me: can't I call you?

Zam: not like that....you don't call me at this time...

Me: you remember this number?

Zam: how can I forget....this my friend zoha's number....

Me: mmmm....

Zam: you didn't tell me why you called me...at this time and from this number

Me: because I wanted to tell you something....

Zam: go on

Me: I couldn't sleep yesterday....and the whole day I was thinking about what you said yesterday....and I understood that the decision I took was wrong....I don't wanna cheat my heart...I think I want to listen to what my heart says....

Zam: and what does your heart says???

Me: yes...

Zam: are you serious or are you again playing with me...

Me: I am serious

Zam: thank you so much...you made my day....

Me:mmm....I will call you once I reach home...

Zam: k...call me....I wanna talk to you....

Me: k...

My friends teased me more and it was difficult for me to believe that I gave my word to someone and got committed to someone and someone is in my life...I am not alone anymore....