chapter 5

Next day during our free hour we planed about our next conversation...our initial plan was to make him confused because at some point of his life he might have met some fathima....

Next few days I tamed him like that...but everything was in vain.....because he was not interested in me...yeah he was not at all cooperating.....the only reason why he was accepting my calls was because he wanted to know who I am...he was sure that someone he knew was playing with him....

So we brought a small change in our plan....since he don't have any friend named fathima, I made fathima zoha, a stranger who came to know about him through their mutual friend....but i was not ready to reveal who was that common friend....and from that friend I came to know zaman and I took his number from my friend's phone because I wanna be a friend of him....

Even if he wasn't pleased he melted on my words for a friend. ....but the only reason he was accepting my call was to know about our friend....

It was a happy time of my life because even if he was faraway from me, his presence was there in my life.....it was a good chance for me to know him....but he wasn't that much open to me but was a good listner....it was me who was always blabbering....in between he will ask me about our friend....

I always called him from public booths and Facebook. ...I created a fake profile...just to chat with him....but I never used that account at home because I didn't want to take any risk....

Everything was going smoothly....I came to know that he was not committed but he wasn't interested in me...he didn't want to hurt me thats why he was tolerating me....and I was doing everything to win his heart.....

As a part of that I planned to send a greeting card....the new year was coming so I bought a new year card and did some creative things in it.....I made cute flowers butterflies etc and wrote cute wordings about friendship....I gave that card to ziya to post it because if I post it from my place he will have doubts...because once he asked whether I was from my place....but I changed the topic...and I told I am from another place of same district and another school....

Ziya gave that card to her cousin whom I know personally and is so funny...first he thought it was for him and started to open it...ziya told him that I gave that to post it....

He posted it and I waited for zamans reaction....

Since it was our vacation time I was not able to call him....I told him I am going to my aunts house where I can't even login Facebook...he wasn't pleased....not pleased actually he was doubtful....

After 10 days when I logged into FB there was a message from him asking me to come online at 2:00 pm on next day which was a Saturday....I told my mom that I am having tution at 2:00pm which was actually true...so me and fida who is also my tution mate went to an internet cafe...but by the time I reached there it was past 2:00....there was a message from him " I am waiting"...I was feeling so happy...I felt like he was missing me...it gave me alot of hopes...

When I logged in he was already online...but replied only after some time....
Z: hey i was waiting for you...
Me: oh...sorry for being late
Z: its ok...how are you?
Me:good...what about you?
Z: same here...between I got a card...thanks...
Me:my pleasure... you liked it?
Z: yeah...its nice
Me:mmm
Z:zarah Ahamed
xxxxx public school

When I saw his last message I felt like a heavy blow on my head...it was my name and my new school which he doesn't know...

___________________________________