chapter 6

I couldn't believe my eyes...I asked fida to come to my cabin immediately because I was numb after that single message.....

She immediately typed "what is this???"

Z:I know its you zara...now stop all your play and accept it...your name and school name was there on the card

Me: what are telling...I am not understanding anything.....who is this zara???

Z: stop it zara....I am fed up with your games...

Me: so all these time you felt like I am playing with you....good to hear...

For some time there wasn't reply from him....but when it came it was another bomb for me...

Z: I called your mom right now and she told me that you went for tutions....so just accept its you zara....

Me: what the heck are you talking about.....I don't know any zara...

Z: I will call you tonight, to your moms phone so that I could recognise your voice....

I got tensed...if fida wasn't with me I might have fainted right over there....she replied to his every messages....if it was me I might have accepted it was me zara...

Me: do whatever you like....I don't care....it doesn't affect me..you are going to create problems to someone else....you still don't trust me...I don't wanna talk to you anymore...good bye...

I logged out....

I didn't wait for his reply...

I was on the verge of crying...I don't know how everything went upside down and I can't even imagine what happens if he calls me...he will surely recognise my voice. ..my parents will come to know about it....that means....end of my story...

After relaxing a little bit we came out of the cafe....I called ziya to confirm if she had written anything on that card...she is damn sure there isn't my name and he was playing just a trial.... but suddenly something came to my mind....I asked her to call her friend who posted that card...

I went to my tuition class...our tutor is our chemistry teacher who is like a best friend of mine....she noticed that I am disturbed and left me alone....

Ziya called me....what I heard was her sobs on the other end...I got the hint about what had happened but to know the truth I made her relaxed when I was dying inside....

She told me that her friend wrote from address because the office people asked him to...what he knew about me was my  name and school he wrote that....

I didn't attend the class that day...I was afraid to go back to home...what if he calls me...he will surely recognise my voice.....

Riya my only hijabi friend iny friend circle told me she will help me....what I need to do is that if he calls to my moms number immediately give a miss call to her she will call me and will discuss something related to studies for next half an hour or till he stop calling....that was the only thing that came to my mind... for the next few days my phone was always with me.....

But he didn't call me....