chapter 9

I didn't have any other option...I decided to call....because of ziya...she was crying like hell and I can't leave everything to her....

After our class me and ziya went to the coin booth and called him....but he didn't pick up....I tried several times but no reply....so decided to message him through Facebook and will call back after some time....

We logged in from a nearby internet cafe and I opened my fake account after a long time...it brought tears to my eyes...my inbox was having so many messages from him asking me forgiveness and in my profile he had posted many photos saying "I am sorry" "please call me" etc....I felt so guilty for playing with him....

I replied.....zaman....I am really sorry for playing with you...I didn't know I hurted your feelings....Please forgive me...Please accept my calls...I want talk to you....please see everything as teenage fun....I am really sorry....

I waited for half an hour thinking he will come online....but he didn't....

So we left the cafe....and I called him again....he accepted my call....I got nervous. ..my lips and throat got dry.....

Me: hello...

Z:hello...what a pleasant surprise....I am really sorry...I hope you forgave me...
Me: zaman....I am sorry for hurting you....I am in a big trouble....I need your help...Please help me....

I told him what all happened between me and riya and Ahmed.....and about his threats...

Me:if they tell my mom about you and of she contact you please tell them nothing is there between us...this is wanted from you

Zaman: I am having a doubt....why are you afraid about they telling about us....your mom doesn't know me...just tell her I dont exist....they cooked up this story...

Me: that's the problem

Its time for me to reveal my identity....

Me: actually my mom knows you...

Zaman: that means you are uncle's daughter zarah....

Me: yes...I am zarah....

____________________________________

Assalamualaikum everyone...Please remember me in your duahs...

Thanks to some special people who support me....