Spring Break - Good Morning

Start from the beginning

Tom turned to me, "What the heck is his problem?"

"His dad wants him to to move to New York for his senior year." Tom just stood in awe. I could see the regret in his eyes for what he had said. 

"Man if I would have know... I wouldn't have acted like such a tool." He looked to me, "I'm sorry Jay."

"You're good T. I just worry about Jake. He hardly said a word the whole way home."

(Jensen's POV)

I drove down the road for about ten minutes before asking, "You hungry son?"

"Kind of." He nodded with his head resting on the window and his arms folded. He sat up and looked towards me with tears in his eyes. I suddenly realized more was going on then I thought.

"Can we talk Jensen?"

"Why do you think we got in the truck?" I pulled into a parking lot. "Let's get a burger." 

"Alright, Sir." 

I ordered he and I a burger and a large fry to share. We each got a coke and sat down at a table.

"Alright kid, you never yell at Tom like that normally? What's been going on?"

"My dad called this morning."

"And...?" 

"He wants me to move back in with him and his trophy slut for my senior year?"

I tried to hold in my laugh, "I'm sorry what did you call his wife?" He noticed my laughing and smiled trying not to laugh as well.

"Jensen she's a total slut. She dresses like she's going to the club... every... single... day." He rolled his eyes. 

"Alright well let's discuss the real issue here. Why does he all of a sudden want you to come home with him?"

"Well he came to see me Saturday and we were talking about the car he got me. I hated it. Then after you helped me save the money and put it into funds, my dad freaked out. He said I shouldn't trust you and that I'm dealing with the wrong family. He thinks you guys are trying to take our money."

I started laughing again, "Wait wait wait. Does your dad understand how rich I truly am?" I tried to make that sound as humble as possible.

"I don't think he does."

"Son, I was a millionaire back when you were in diapers. I think I hit billionaire status when you started middle school. He doesn't need to worry about me taking his money."

"Still, what am I going to do?"

"Well there's the fact that you've lived here your whole life, and lawyers could argue that since you're an honor student you would want to stay and graduate from San Antonio High." I said shoving another bite of hamburger in my mouth.

"I guess your right. I think when we get back I'll go talk to Tom. I was a little harsh."

"Yeah. Maybe a little." 

(JJ's POV)

My Dad and Jake were only gone for about an hour and Tom walked up to him right when he got home. "I'm so sorry man, I was stupid, and immature, and-"

"Dude, chill. I'm not mad. I just needed to calm down. I'm sorry for what I said too." 

"No man I deserved that. I shouldn't have even suggested to that topic."

"We cool." Jake asked. "Yeah we're cool." Tom smiled.

Tom and my dad walked inside while Jake and I finished cleaning up. I walked to the back of the truck to grab the blankets to take them in to wash and felt the most familiar hands wrap around my waist. Jake started up kissing my neck and with his right hand began rubbing my left arm. 

"Mmmm. Babe why don't we finish-" He completely stopped words from coming out as he turned me around and pulled me into him. My hands were on his chest as his arms wrapped around my waist. 

He lifted me off the ground and my hands wrapped around him resting on his face as he set me on the seat of the truck so I was at his level. He continued to kiss me as his arm wrapped around me and his hand played with my hair. Our lips continued to collide as his tongue entered and he deepened the kiss. I let go of him long enough to lay back on the seat pulling him on top of me. 

"Mmm, Jay..." he mumbled, "...we shouldn't be doing this." He continued to kiss me until my dad yelled out. 

"Are you kids done cleaning up out there?"

Jake jumped up and hit his head on the ceiling of the truck. "Found it!" He yelled. I crawled out from under him as my dad came out. 

He grabbed the bracelet I had on off of my hand. "I found it! It was between the seats. It must have fallen off when you fell asleep last night."

My dad was over by the door now. "You two are stupid if you think y'all are tricking me." I could feel myself blushing more and more. "You don't think your mom and I have used that trick a million times?" He laughed and Jake looked at him wiping his mouth.

"Sorry sir." 

"Don't be sorry. Unless your pants come off, then I'll kill you." My dad winked at him as he walked off and then yelled half way into the garage already. "Hurry up Jay. We have to be to the set by noon!"

Jake and I laughed so hard and rolled over on the seat. "Well sir," I started, "You are a very verrry good kisser. I think I'll keep you."

"You're not too bad yourself." He smirked. "Man I've wanted to do that for months though." 

I smiled and pushed him off. "Alright Horny, why don't you help me finish cleaning up."

He started laughing again, "Did you just call me Horny?"

"Yes, I think I just did. Whatcha gonna do about it?"

"I'm sorry, but if I recall you're the one who pulled me on top of you?" He smirked.

"Yes, but you're tongue was the one who decided he had to join the party." 

"Alright you win." He smacked my butt as I hopped out of the truck and carried blankets inside. "I'll finish cleaning up. You go shower and get ready for work. Karsyn will kill me if you're late again." 

"Alright. Thanks babe."

"I love you." He said winking as he grabbed a cooler from the back of the truck.

"I love you more."