"Except what?" 

"Nothing"

"Lou, you can be honest with me." I reassured him. He sighed before proceeding to speak.

"I was going to go with Zayn" He spoke. I nodded understandingly. I haven't met Zayn and I already don't have a good feeling about him.

I also don't want to feel like I am forcing Louis to spend the day with me. I hope he doesn't think I'm controlling. 

"We can go." I bite my lip.

"No. No way. I am not taking you there. Trust me, its not your scene." He told me. I let out a deep breath.

"Are you sure, you don't have to miss out on hanging with your friends because of me." I told him.

"Trust me, if anything your helping, why don't we do something else" I starred at him confusingly before an idea popped into my mind.

"We can go to the mall. I'm sure we can be entertained there" I said to him. He smiled at me.

"That's better" We began to walk out of the of the house. I made sure my keys cellphone, and money were in my purse when we got in the car.

We began driving to the mall which wasn't that far from here. I was mentally singing along to the catchy songs when I felt his hand clasp on to my thigh.

"Louis!" I gasped.

He let out a laugh as he looked at my shocked expression before turning his eyes back to the road.

"Your really fresh" I teased him.

"I have no idea what your talking about" 

The rest of the car ride we bickered back and forth about stupid little things.

"Come on mum" He rolled his eyes as he got out of the car. 

I followed and stuck my tongue out at him.

"What store do you want to go to first?" He asked with a slight chuckle.

"Hmm...I kinda wanna get some smoothies." 

"Smoothies it is." We walked into the crowded mall and chatted among ouselves as we entered the shop. There was no line which I was gratefull for and placed my order.

"Can I have a Berry Merry smoothie? How bout you Lou" I smiled at my attempt to rhyme.

"I'll have a regular Strawberry smoothie." He told the cashier.

"That will be 4.99" She replied. I pulled out a five dollar bill but before I could hand it to her Louis already paid.

"Thanks" I responded. He smiled as we waited for our drinks. 

"I'm paying next time!" I said with a serious expression. He shook his head at me 

"Usually when a man pays for a girl, she's  happy." He mocked.

"Just get the drinks" I told him. He walked over to the drinks and passed me mine before taking a sip of his.

This was my favorite smoothie of all time, partly because I love blueberries. 

"Is my tongue blue?" I questioned.

"Yeah and might I say I cant wait to have that tongue of yours around my-"

I hit him in his arm as I noticed the terrified grandmother with her two kids.

"You outta be ashamed of yourselves" She scolded while leading her grandchildren who looked to be around 5 years old out of there.