Ch. 7

"Yea trouble what movie are we seeing tonight." His familiar deep and raspy voice speaks from behind me. I shiver in his arms, not from the cold but from what his voice does to me. Oh good lord this is going to be one hell of a night if I am already responding to him like this.

Right away both Clayton and Trevor try to get all tough and protective of me and the other girls. Janelle and Shauna are pushed behind the boys and Clayton reaches for my hand to pull me back to the group.

There are a few growls come from behind my other half that stop him in his tracks. I looked up at him to see he has a devious smirk on his face.

"Touch my mate again and you will lose that had little boy." He growled out as he stared down Clayton. Clayton and my other half would be about the same age as both Clayton and Trevor are twenty three years old, they both had lost their other halves as well. Where Clayton's was vampire Trevor's was farie.

"You won't be able to keep her you mutt. The coven won't allow it, hell I won't allow it. Come on Lauren it's time to head home." Clayton spit out towards my other half.

"What makes you think I won't be able to keep her you pixie? She is my mate and she will be by my side." He sounded so proud when he claimed me as his, this made my heart swell.

"She isn't of age, we do not want a fight and I really want to see a movie. Clayton shut up already, Trevor baby I just want to watch a movie." Shauna wined to her man and he caved.

"Fine, we will watch a movie. But not with them." He spit out towards my other half. I turned and faced him while his arms were still wrapped around me.

"Names. Introduce your selves then we all wont' be strangers then there is no reason we can't watch a movie together." I smile brightly at the silly idea, but it is true. If we aren't strangers then it won't be so bad. He smiles and leans down and kisses my nose.

"Your beautiful trouble. So beautiful." He whispers. Just when I think he isn't going to do introductions his friends step forward.

"This is Paul, Kyron, Morgan and Jemma. My name is Beau." He leaned down and spoke softer when he said his name, kind of like he was saying it to me instead of to everyone else. Shauna caught on to what I was doing so she went with it.

"I'm Shauna, this is my boyfriend Trevor, his friend Clayton, our other friend Janelle and you are holding on to Lauren. There introductions are done so now can we decide what movie we are going to watch?" She asks with a pathetic sigh at the end.

"Let's watch Batman VS Superman." Kyron shouted, Morgan and Jemma groaned.

"No let's watch..." they started talking at once until suddenly they had two different ideas.

"The Jungle Book." Jemma said as the same time Morgan called out "Kung Fu Panda 3." They looked at each other and burst out laughing. I giggled at that as well which made Beau smile at me.

"I like them all so I don't know. What do you want to see Beau?" I asked looking up into his honey brown eyes. They lit up even brighter when I said his name.

"I want to watch Batman VS Super Man." He didn't take his eyes off me the whole time. My heart fluttered so strong I am sure he could feel it.