"I'll drop you off. Just let me at least brush my teeth and put on some clothes."

"Fine, go ahead kill more of my damn time." I say sarcastically.

"Look I know you enjoy seeing me without a shirt, but what would people think if they saw us?" He teases.

"Stop being an idiot and hurry up! My head hurts and I just want to have a warm shower and get out of last night's clothes." I moan, holding my head as I feel a headache forming.

While Nate changed I looked at my phone and see a hundred text messages, most of them from Ashley.

I ignore her messages and decide to call her instead.

"Hello?" Ashley answers, sounding half asleep.

"Where are you?" I ask, feeling no need to introduce who it is on the phone.

"Oh my god, Victoria! Where are you? I've been worried sick!" She exclaims, sounding more awake.

"That doesn't answer my question, blondie." I point out. Nate was done changing and looks to be waiting for me.

"I'm at home." Ashley answers.

"How did you get home?"

"Jessie dropped me off, since you ditched me!"

"Looks like you two bonded." I grin. I knew it'll work.

"Shut up! Now it's your time to explain!" She says irritably.

"I'll explain when I see you. Right now I gotta get home." I say and cut the call before she presses on the topic more.

"Ready?" Nate turns to me.

"Yeah I am. And you're sure that your parents won't see me right?"

"My parents," he laughs," they aren't even at home, sunshine."

"So you're alone?" I raise a brow.

"My sister is here with me."

"Oh."

"Where are your parents?" I add.

"I honestly have no fucking idea." He says looking annoyed so I don't press the subject any further.

"So where exactly am I taking you?" He groans as we get in to his Mustang.

"My house." I reply.

"Isn't your brother going to kill you? He is like super strict." He raises his brow.

"I'll just say I stayed over at Ashley's." I shrug.

"Wait. How do you know he's strict?" I frown.

"Lucky guess." He shrugs, smirking to himself.

Maybe he does remember me, or maybe not. Ugh, why do I even care!

"Well I may be hot and everything else any girl could possibly want, but I unfortunately don't have a GPS programmed in my brain." Nate breaks me out of my reverie.

"Oh sorry! I'll direct you there." I give him simple directions for the next five minutes until we pull up outside of my house.

"See you at school." I jump out of his car, waving goodbye.

"See ya, sunshine!" He winks and drives away.

I get in my room unnoticed by Michael and see that it's already 7:30 which means I only have an hour to get ready for 'hell'. 

After taking a shower, swallowing two aspirins and shoving the whole card in my bag, I decide to call Gerald and tell him my car is still in his garage.