Epilogue: With You Right Here, I'm A Rocketeer

Epilogue: With You Right Here, I’m a Rocketeer

“Here we go, come with me
There's a world out there that we should see
Take my hand, close your eyes
With you right here, I'm a rocketeer.”

-Rocketeer, Far East Movement

The sunny beach of Port Aransas has yet to cease to amaze me. The saltwater, the scent of tanning lotion, and the sunny beating down cancerous UV rays- terrible I know- just feels right. It feels like the paradise away from home, but is only about 2 or more hours depending on who is driving. You just got to love the beach on a nice day like this in Port A. Nothing compares to it, nothing at all. And seeing as the beginning of the summer was so hectic with that all that has happened, this is a nice change. Not better, just nice.

A lot has conspired in the last month since Blaine and the boys had come over to the house. From what Reagan has informed me- through various text messages and late night phone calls- she is doing better than well. Apparently her and Carter made up after the M&M Bowl when Carter personally apologized to her for what he did to me. And along with that apology he sent me another letter trying to tell me how sorry he was for what he did. But I could have gone without the letter. Seriously I already forgave the guy a long time ago and was glad to hear that he had taken Reagan to their first date.

Reagan stopped trying to be someone else’s type and just let the chips fall where they may and Carter got his girl.

Piper is doing fine I guess, well honestly I have no idea what she is doing. Last I heard- from Reagan- she was kicked off the squad for her inappropriate behavior and moved to Alaska. Why Alaska I will never know.

Piper got her revenge on me, but ended up facing the consequences.

Not much is new with Spencer, I confronted him about cheating on me the day after the game and he was a bit shaken by that. He told me he was sorry about what he did, that it was a mistake and he wished he had never cheated, but there wasn’t much he could do but apologize for what he had done, I asked if we could be friends again. But he didn’t seem to like the idea. I don’t know why, maybe it was the fact I beat him at his own game, or I dumped him, found out he cheated, or possibly it was the fact that I punched him twice in front a large number of people. All I know is that the friendship that we had will take some time to work back out. Who knows maybe we will forget the past and forgive each other, but for now distance is key.

Spencer didn’t get his girlfriend back.

Eli has seemed to hit it off instantly with Drew. After the met for the first time, they went out to the movies for their first official date. According to Drew, she had seen him at the banquette and it was like love at first sight. They have been dating for a few weeks now and act like they can’t survive without the other. I mean seriously I thought I was bad when Blaine wasn’t cuddling with me, but Drew is a menace. I fear that they will get married and have tons of mini Eli’s and Drew’s. Oh the horror.

Eli got his life and Drew finally got to go on her shopping spree, where she dragged me along unfortunately.