Chapter 7: Mixed feelings

Back at the Smith's house

"Stop crying Sarah. We have the search parties looking for her", Carl hugged Sarah's shaking body. Even he knew there was no hope at least not until she is in her human form.

It was almost impossible to catch her scent. Clarabel did a good job with her spells.

"It's her birthday Carl. She is somewhere alone without us. Maybe she is hurt. Maybe she is hungry, oh my poor soul", Sarah let out a shriek and carried on sobbing.

Carl was trying to compose her when the door bell rang.

From the scent Carl could easily tell who was it.

He ran to the door and flung it open. Clarabel stood there with a concern look on her face.

"You should have been careful Carl", she played the blame card while walking inside.

"Clarabel do you have any idea where is she. I'm terrified", Carl sighed.

She smiled back and sat down on the sofa near Sarah.

"Calm down child. I know where she is and I can tell you for sure you have raised a warrior princess. She can take care of herself very well."

Carl rushed to Clarabel and kneeled down," where is she, how is she, she's not hurt is she?" 

He started rambling on with words. Clarabel let out a chuckle but then went quiet.

Very very serious.

"She's with Harry. He has found out she is his mate and as we planned, he didn't show any positive reaction. However I am worried that I can't place the spell on her and thus disguise is going to shed off".

Carl's eyes shot open when she said Anna was with Harry.

" how can you be so sure that she is there", Carl asked restlessly.

Clarabel smiled softly and spoke,"I am a witch honey. I know stuff but just to put you at ease I happen to have a mole set in the Alpha's house".

Clarabel had an insider. It seemed weird. However the fact that Harry doesn't want Anna made Carl feel a little relaxed.

"But I think you should request a search hunt from Andrew. He is the current Alpha and this will be a good step. He doesn't know that his son has got Anna. Besides maybe Harry will let her go when he finds out that his father is involved", Clarabel suggested.

Carl nodded and quickly headed to the coat stand. He threw his jacket on and left the house. He was heading to the Alpha's house with a very heavy heart.

______________________

Anna's POV

I stared at the ceiling of the shi**y dungeon while finishing my sit ups.

I jumped up and landed on my feet. I loved exercise. It made me feel so much alive. I noticed there was a pole suspended by iron chains.

I smiled to myself, the monster had his tools ready.  I was guessing he had that to tie people and torture  them.

I felt a strong feeling of hatred towards this idiot but I also felt pity. He had nothing worthwhile in his life so he killed his time with these horrible hobbies.

I walked up to the pole and yanked it. It felt really strong and sturdy. I placed my both hands on it and started my pull ups. I loved my workouts and I had to agree I was not just good but amazing at it.

While I was doing my lovely activity, the door opened behind me. I didn't bother to look back. If some one has come, they will discuss their business soon enough.