"Elise." He said in a soft melodic voice and I blinked at him in awe.

"Whistler?"

He chuckled and nodded.

"No one called me that but yeah I am the one you have been hearing."He said with a bemused expression.

"Who are you?" I asked in anticipation.

"Pied Piper."

What the fuck?! Yeah dude..right and I am Mulan. Get lost buddy!

These thoughts flooded my mind.

"Then what is Weston?"

"I am the original Pied Piper." He answered with a calm smile.

"Woah, you are----young." I said awkwardly.

"Well, you can say that. But this is all magic and illusion just like my music. I can be in any age but I wanted to attend your wedding like this, have few ladies swoon over me." He said in a gallant dramatic way.

I chuckled at his words. His presence was insanely calming to nerves, even his voice.

"So you carry the flute? And you carried the children away from town?" I asked just to confirm my childhood story.

He nodded with a sad smile.

"Yeah, well some of it is true. But I did that because they didn't let me have the girl I loved. They thought I was someone dark and evil because of what I could do. And for once I did not want to use my power and pursue her. But the town's people burned her to death when they realised she was also in love with me.

So I had my revenge." He explained his voice heavy with sadness till this day.

"I am sorry about all this. But why are you here?"

"I hate love tragedies." He stated like it was supposed to mean something to me.

"So?"

"So, Weston is Pied Piper, don't you think he might have felt lonely and hopeless that he would never find someone that will truly love him for himself. He must be living hating himself and music because it was just an illusion to charm people.

If you had not been here, his life would have been more like a love tragedy, don't you think?" He explained it to me.

"Why am I immune to his magic?"

"Because God made you that way Elise, pairs are made in heaven and that is not some romance quote, it is the truth. He made you for him, for you to love him and for him to believe that you love the true him, you were made immune to his magic.

You can actually see his talent and flaws." He was smiling like a proud father now.

"again, that doesn't explain why you are here? Are you even real?" I asked with a furrowed brow.

He laughed and I swear I heard sweet bells chiming somewhere in the distance, his laugh was that musical.

"I am very real. I am here to test your love."

"How so?" Damn, I was getting curious.

"My whistle is the strongest weapon after the flute. It can make girls fall in love and people jump cliffs. But you being immune to Pied Piper power, can feel it lightly and I am sure your heart tells you that." He gave me crooked grin and I hung my head ashamed because what he was saying was true.

"No need to feel ashamed, this is my power Elise. And since I am the original Pied piper, it is way stronger from Weston's. Hence the effect on you. But you passed the test with flying colours." He told me with a light clap of his hands echoing through the room.