Epilogue-II

Eternal Love

Dream, it was a dream and yet it felt so real. I was having pre marital jitters.

In my dream a tall silhouette was whistling sweetly, the very familiar whistle which I learned to listen just like a song by Weston. Weird, really weird. Whistle made my heart beat but so did Weston's song.

He wrote songs but just for me. And God, when he sings it feels like the its just him and all his love pour out in his words. He looks nothing less that Apollo, God of Music himself when he sings, mesmerising and dashing.

The whistler in my dream asked, "Who would you choose, me or Weston?"

I didn't have to hesitate in that, I would always choose Weston even if he turned out to be a heartbreaker. I loved him too much.

The dream faded and I jerked up awake.

And *drum roll people* It was Wedding day.

***

My wedding dress was a simple white gown, more like a floor length dress from Elizabethan era.

It was made of net material with intricate embroidery from the waist up and flowed down in white chiffon below the waist. It was simple yet beautiful. I am not a big fan of buns so Leah asked my hair to be styled in a way that they were left open.

I was nervous, but not because I was getting married to Weston. I was with him most of the time anyways. It was because I was getting married to the 'star.' Will our private life be private? Will I enjoy the freedom and invisibility I did in my famous family?

But the thing was even if I didn't I loved him too much to back down.

"You look beautiful dear." My mom said subtly wiping off the tears from her eyes.

"Mom, you designed the dress how could I not?"

"No dear, I never said the dress looked beautiful. You look beautiful and Weston is so lucky to have you." Her voice was thick with all the crying.

"I think you are flipping the truth. I am lucky to have Weston."

My mom stepped closer and kissed on my forehead softly.

"You are the best thing that can happen to any boy Elise, remember that. You are special and that is why among hundreds of girls Weston wanted you, loved you." She said the perfect words to make my nervousness go down a notch.

Wise words comes with being a mother, I guess.

***

Whistle, again!

I was alone in my room and any instant my father would be here to walk me down the aisle. Leah was busy with last minute touch up since she was the maid of honour. Two months later the roles will be reversed since Leah was marrying Andre.

He proposed, yeah in a sweet, romantic dinner setting. Leah giggled about it for like a week.

Ice skating was what bought them closer, Andre said so. I don't know how but there was some deep shit thought about the whole thing, somewhere near the lines...Leah felt safest in Andre's arm.

I could kind of relate since Weston gave me same feeling.

I didn't move, no matter the whistle. But my heart reacted, alright. And then I heard the knob of the door twist. Was I finally going to see the whistler? On my wedding day?

Door opened and in walked a handsome man in a white suit. He was....beautiful. I had no other words to describe it, beautiful. His skin was smooth and flawless, his eyes were the shade of gold with a silverfish hue. And even though I am a girl, I envied his lustrous golden hair.