Rhythm Divine

A/N:  For making this story jump to #5 on fantasy....double updates sweethearts!

Do you believe in fate? Destiny? I mean what person in their right minds would believe in this shit. Well I thought so. I am a non-believer in such things. But then sometimes you see and feel things that can change your opinion as it changed mine.

***

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked Weston for like millionth time.

I was still not sure about my talent. But apparently my boyfriend was more confident than me.

"I am more than sure Stuart and you will be too once you see how happy people will be." He said giving me a sweet smile.

Two days after I gave the lyrics to Weston, he came up with the rhythm for it, that talented he was. Today he was planning to sing it for music organiser of LEE and I was not sure that it was a good idea. I am pretty sure my lyrics were not that awesome.

"Fine, go and work your magic." I said and regretted my words immediately.

But he just bent down and lightly kissed me, "It is weird but when you feel that my singing is magic, I actually feel proud."

His words made me melt into a puddle.

"It is magic for me Hamilton." I answer him truthfully and his eyes sparkled with happiness.

He entered the recording room with my lyrics and my fingers knotted together as a sign of my nervousness. Weston told me that earlier whenever he was in the recording room, the listeners went in a trance as soon as he started singing. It was relief how his songs through radio and music CD's don't have that serious effect.

So he was never excited about the recording but today he was and I had no idea why.

"I wanted to test a theory." He had said and now I was intrigued to find out what the theory is.

"Elise, what a pleasant surprise dear." Some man in early forties.

He might know me because of dad but I had no idea who he was.

"Ah, I wanted to see how is the new artist that my dad signed." I answered him lamely.

But he nodded buying my excuse.

After a while, the music director said, "Weston, first we will try with the guitar and then we will have the auto-tuned version, okay?"

Weston gave him a thumbs up from the other side of glass.

And then he started singing, I sucked in my breath in anxiousness.

Look at me...O, oh,

What you see?o, oh.

Look at me,

What you see, wo, ho.

Do you see the one who will love you,

Till the end of world and time.

Do you see the one who will kiss you,

Till you blush so deep and smile...

Look at me...o.oh....

The song sounded beautiful in his voice. His eyes somehow rested on mine though I was pretty sure he couldn't see me. He sang the rest of the song while I just sat there with rest of the team totally in love with his voice.

The murmur of approval from the people around me made me realise that the song ended.

"It was wonderful Weston, really well done. But I want you to sing the last para at a slightly high pitch." The man who talked me said.

After a second Weston walked out in a hurry.

"What did you just say?" He asked with a shocked expression.

"Um...the last para." The man said a little wary now.

Weston was known for his arrogance and brat like behaviour so naturally when he asked so urgently they were scared that he might be disappointed.

A wide smile formed on Weston's face and he looked at me. I gave him a confused look to mirror my emotions.

"Can I take a short break?" He asked and all four people sitting there nodded too scared to refuse him.

He didn't even bother that people were sitting there, instead caught my wrist and pulled me along till we reached an empty dance room.

"Hamilton?" I asked now really losing patience.

"Did you see what happened?" He asked looking too happy which was causing my very own smile to form.

"See what?"

"Darvis asked me to correct my pitch." He said giving me an eye roll as if I can't see the obvious.

"So?"

And as soon as he said it I realised, he was critiqued for the first time, people there were not hypnotized like they usually are.

"Oh." I finally said and he nodded like a happy kid.

Next thing I knew I was being pulled in for a bone crushing hug.

"Hamilton, I might suffocate to death." I mumble against his shoulder.

He laughed at my words and kissed my forehead affectionately. His palms cupped my cheek he looked at me with so much passion and intensity that i felt it all the way to me knees.

"And you said you are not that good Stuart. Your song might be the solution to my magical problem. This was literally the best song ever." He said and hugged me again.

This time my hands went around his waist locking both of us in a warm embrace. And I realised I can never be anywhere but here, in his arms.

It was a little play of fate that only I was not hypnotised by his songs, that he was the one that I hated yet he made me confident, pulled me out of the shadows, my songs made his magic ineffective and can finally make him believe in his talent.

I don't know if it was mistake or not, but I think my heart was already lost to Weston Marc Hamilton. I just hope he doesn't crush into a million pieces. 

*****************************

They are destined together...isn't it beautiful?

Haha, her lyrics works as an antidote to his singing problem. And please there is  not deep meaning. She is the one made for him by the fates, it is the only reason that she is immune to his Pied Piper power. 

She is made to complete him.

And now jump on to next chapter...TREAT guys!

Teaser: Little drama you might curse me for XD

Don't forget to VOTE! :)