Perfect

I was pretty sure it was a dream. Because the guy not into proposals can't just go live on TV and propose. But when I heard Leah's high pitched giggle, I deducted this was reality.

I turned back slowly and sat down on the sofa, my eyes not glued to the TV. My heart beating widely and tears brimming in my eyes.

"Yeah, well, I am sure I just gave you the biggest story of all time. But my girlfriend is angry, she had a misunderstanding..well it was my fault and then when she ignored me for what felt like hellish twenty four hours, I realised I loved her." He sighed as the media just recorded his each and every word.

"So, Stuart, talk to me because this is breaking me. I love you and I will probably serenade my love for you since I am a music star and all but right now all I can think is about you and not about some rhyming lyrics." He was pleading with a tired look in his eyes as if he really was tortured as much as I was without him.

"Elise." My sister whispered and I realised I was crying.

"Call him, now." She said extending phone towards me.

I didn't even need a second push, I just broke from trance and called him. I will hear whatever he has to say, he just told the whole world and his massive fan base that he loved a girl and that girl was me. He didn't care for the media reaction, his sexy playboy image.

One ring.

Two ring.

Three ring.

My eyes were on TV but no phone was ringing there. But then Annalise walked out on the podium and said something in his ear, a phone in her hand. Whatever she said made his face lit up and the tiredness in his eyes was gone.

"Apparently people you guys helped." He said with a grin.

And took the phone from Annalise's hand.

"Stuart." He whispered over the phone but mic in front of him just alerted the whole bunch of reporters that he was talking to me.

I was trying to bite back the sob and say those words out loud, the words I thought he would never say to me.

"Hamilton. I love you too." I barely said out the words my voice thick with emotion.

I could see the emotion change on his face and it was like watching a hero in a movie. He was shocked, then surprised and then a big smile formed on his face.

He sighed and his head ducked down, his shoulder sagged. He looked relieved and then he chuckled.

"Now please pay attention to the media." And with that and blushing like crazy I hung up.

"Guys, she loves me." He shared it with media and they clapped looking happy for him.

Tears of joy filled my eyes and my sister half hugged me.

"You helped him?" I asked a little amused.

"Well, he sounded so distressed and broken. I had to help him." She said giving a sheepish smile.

"When did you two meet or did he call?" I asked my eyes still on screen at laughing and truly happy Weston.

"He was here late at night, after you slept." She said and it hit me, he was not lying.

He was a celebrity, high class celebrity and he was waiting down my house. Wow!

"He begged me to tell him how you were but I didn't tell him why you were angry. That is your story to tell. But looking at the poor boy's condition, I thought he might need a little help." She explained everything and I was glad she didn't tell him how I was being jealous over the kiss.