Chapter 1 - Here We Go Again

YES. We have all waited for this moment. And now it's here. THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE INTO MINECRAFT SEQUEL! WOOOOOO~

~ ~ ~

Chapter 1:

Ty stepped out of the airport, and was immediately tackled by a girl with familiar rainbow hair. "TYYY!" she exclaimed, messing up his fluffy brown hair, and then kissing his cheek.

They were at JFK Airport, and were supposed to meet a bunch of other Minecrafters at Central Park in about an hour. It was mainly just a huge vacation during spring break with them all together, but they did have some things to discuss that they thought was worth talking about in person.

"Hey, Rosie!" Ty said happily as Rosie let go of him and stopped playing with his hair. "It's great to see you in person after so long."

Rosie smiled. "Yeah!" she agreed, taking his hand.

They took a taxi to Central Park. Once they were there, Ty took out his phone and called Adam. After walking around the park aimlessly while talking to Adam, they finally found him with Jason and pretty much everyone else at the pond.

"Took you long enough," Adam said.

"Well you're not very good at giving directions," Ty defended. "Anyway, are we the last ones here?"

Adam looked around their group, and then turned back to Ty and said, "We're still waiting for Jerome and Mitch."

While waiting, they all stood around and talked about random crap, most of which didn't make any sense or relate to anything they began with. About an hour later, Jerome and Mitch finally came.

"Hey doods!" Mitch exclaimed. "What's up?"

"Okay, now that everyone's here, maybe we should talk about why we're really gathering together," Adam suggested.

"We should probably go to the hotel if we want to do that," Ryan (xRpMx13) said, or more like whispered, looking around at the small crowd gathering near them with cameras. Yup, that still hasn't died down yet. People are still interested in what happened to them.

About half an hour later, they were all checked into their hotel. After putting their bags in their rooms, everyone piled into Adam, Jason, Ty, and Rosie's room to talk.

"So have any of you guys been noticing anything...weird lately?" Adam asked everyone once they were settled into the room. "Like have you been seeing weird things?"

"Yeah," said Dan. "I keep thinking I see Herobrine. But obviously he can't be here. Right?" He looked over to Adam to confirm while others buzzed about the same thing.

An unsure look crossed Adam's face. "I honestly don't know. With all the weird crap we just went through, I might just believe anything." Everyone agreed.

"Maybe it's just some douche trying to mess with us?" Jason said, more like a question than a statement.

"But then how would we all see him?" Taylor asked. "Unless a smart group of people around the world is going through all this trouble just to freak us all out, I doubt anyone is trying to mess with us."

"It's probably nothing, guys," Rosie assured them. "Maybe we're just imagining things because we were stuck in freaking Minecraft for three years and went through a lot of tough shit. We haven't adjusted to the safety of the real world yet."

---

"Tell me again why we're meeting in a zoo?"

"Shut up."

Herobrine stood near the sea lions at the Central Park Zoo with seven others, five men and two women, to once again discuss an important topic.

"So I'm sure you're all wondering why we're meeting here on this particular day," Herobrine began.

"Actually, I'm just wondering why we're meeting in a zoo," said the man with bright electric blue eyes. "Oh wait, I have another thing. Where are the others?"

Herobrine sighed, looking at the six Minecraft mobs disguised as humans; the squid, zombie, skeleton, creeper, spider, cave spider, and enderman. "The others are not here because they couldn't make it. Now are there any other stupid questions before we continue?" he said harshly, glaring at the squid in particular.

The squid shook his head while the others stayed quiet.

"Good," said Herobrine. "Anyway, I'd like to discuss a very important matter. I think we are ready to start using the plans we've been creating for so long. And today is the perfect day, since some of the Minecrafters are here in this very city, in fact not too far from here. What do you guys think?"

He observed the blank expressions of his followers and mentally facepalmed. "These are the idiots I'm working with here..." he said to himself, taking a calming deep breath. "Alright, just go with what I tell you and don't ask questions. Got it?"

They all nodded.

"Good."

---

"Hey guys, Sky here! I'm in New York with a bunch of other cool dudes," he moved the camera around to show the others, "and for once, we're not coming together to discuss battle plans against the squids! Anyway, expect more New York vlogs over the next few days. We'll be doing all sorts of crazy crap."

They went on with the vlog, walking down the street. They entered a restaurant without noticing a group of people watching them from a corner of the building.

~ ~ ~

I am so sorry. People have been waiting for this chapter for a long time, AND IT'S FORKING CRAP. I seriously am really sorry for that, and also for the fact that it took me so long.

AND ABOUT THE OC CONTEST, so you can still enter if you haven't yet. I haven't chosen any winners yet, but there will be a lot, some being more significant to the story than others. If you want, you can still enter of fix your entries if needed. I'll let you all know when the deadline is.

And wow. There are A LOT of entries. Man, it's gonna take like three days to go through them all and narrow them down enough. EEEHHH SO MUCH FORKING WORKKKKK

Chicken: just get off your lazy ass and do it!

Me: DUDE JUST GTFO BEFORE I TURN YOU INTO MY DINNER

Chicken: nah I'm good

Me: my gawd I am going to forking rip your stupid little head off

Chicken: but you're probably too lazy to do that too

Me: uh...yeah you're right for once...