"How old are you?"

Jungkook looked at Jin, on the left, "17. You?"

"20," Jin answered.

Jungkook turned his head to look at me.

"Me?" I asked and he nod, "16 turning 17 on october twenty-second" I answered and he nods quietly.

We entered our house and I bring Jungkook to my room, "my brother has to study and we can't disturb him, so my room instead?" I ask

"Y-yeah, of course"

Once we entered my room, I took a seat on my bed while he stood awkwardly.

"Come sit down" I tell him and lightly pat the space in front of me.

We were both really quiet so I decided to break the ice first.

"Are you new here?"

He looked at me and maintained eye contact, "no, our house got burned down because I fell asleep while making cupcakes so we moved" he explained

I giggled, "Jin can cook better than you"

He slightly smiled, "how does he know how to cook?"

"He's studying to become a chef" I tell him

"Really? He continued studying?"

I nod, "anyway, what school are you going to?"

"Probably the school you're going." He answered. I nodded.

"Did you live far from here?" I asked

He nods, "Yeah, it's a 3 hour ride"

"Jinja?! Why would you want to live so far away?"

He shrugged, "change is good"

I smiled, "soo..."

"So" he stared at me

"What?"

"Nothing, your eyes are really pretty"

I turned my head to the side, confused, "my eyes are the colour of poop"

He chuckled, "Yeah, but they are really pretty"

I blushed and looked down, "thanks"

There was an awkward silence again.

"Did you know i'm older than you?" he suddenly asked

I looked up at him, "i'm not surprised. Many people are older than me"

"I'm one month older than you" He said, ignoring what I said before.

"Really?" I asked, uninterested.

"Jeana, Mrs Jeon wants Jungkook to go back home now" Jin said, coming in without knocking the door.

"Oh" I stood up while Jungkook did too, "it was nice having you here"

He smiled a little, "you're fun too, see you later" he waved and left my room while Jin guided him downstairs.

I went to eomma's room and told her we are having dinner with the Jeon family. I could see she was lazy to go out but she agreed anyways.

I went back to my room and decided to take a shower since it's almost seven. I took a 30 minutes shower. I dressed myself in a sleeveless flannel with black skinny jeans. I put on a little bit of make up and I was done.

When my family was ready, we all went to the Jeon's house and knocked on their door. We decided to take their car instead because it was big and it could fit 6 people.

"Where's your husband?" Mrs Jeon asked

Eomma looked at her and smiled sadly, "he... isn't here anymore"

"I'm sorry. I didn't know" Mrs Jeon shook her head and changed the topic.

Appa got into a car crash about 5 years ago. It was after work when this stupid drunkard crashed into our car and...he didn't make it.

I saw Jungkook looking at me with sympathy. That's what everyone does. Give me a look of sympathy. It was getting older and older. They can't do anything about it.

I shook my head and looked out the window.

Jin hit my arm, "what's with you?"

I gave him an annoyed look, "nothing's wrong" and hit him back.

"That hurts, stupid" Jin said and rubbed the spot I hit him.

"Ma! Look at Jin! He swore!" I pushed Jin.

"Jin, Jeana, stop it" Eomma said sternly. The others was laughing at us bickering.

"Jin, stop. You're so annoying" I said, annoyed.

"My apologies, will you park at the side for a while? Jin and Jungkook, change your seats. You guys always argue" Eomma said.

Both of them changed seats and from the other side, I saw Jin glaring at me. I looked at him and stick out my tongue.

He mouthed, 'you're ugly'

I mouthed back, 'you're uglier'

"Enough" eomma glared at us both.

I huffed and leaned back on the car seat.

"So you guys fight a lot huh?" Jungkook asked the both of us while the adults were talking loudly.

"Not really. She's being really annoying right now" Jin said.

"Yeah sure. You're 20 years old yet you're behaving like a 2 year old" I rolled my eyes.

Jin was saying a stupid come back but I rolled my eyes and looked away.

Finally, we reached at the restaurant and we all sat at a different table. Mr and Mrs Jeon thought it would be a great idea for us to sit at a different table because we would get bored if we listen to their conversation.

"What would you like to order?" A waiter came.

I scanned the menu, "i'll get fish and chips. Thanks"

The waiter got our orders and went off. We had awkward silence on the table.

"Um, so.. Jungkook do you have a girlfriend?" Jin asked.

Jungkook looked up and backed down, "No."

"Have you had one?" Jin asked again.

Jin is literally the stupidest person I have ever met.

"Yeah. We broke up because she found someone better" Jungkook explained.

Jin nodded while I apologised to Jungkook, "Sorry, my brother doesn't have a brain"

Jin glared at me while Jungkook smiled, looking down at me, "It's okay."

***

"Thank you so much for joining us!" Mrs Jeon, holds onto eomma's arm.

"Of course! It was nice having dinner with you. I hope we can do this again soon." Eomma smiled back.

When they finished their small talk we all parted ways, I waved at Jungkook while he gave me a grin, showing me his rabbit teeth.

"Bye Mr and Mrs Jeon!" Jin yelled at them.

Well, Jungkook isn't that bad.

Please vote (-: