The Dream

hi everyoneee.......this is my first story so please donât be too harsh on me.....aniways I would be oh-so-very happy if u peepls gave me ideas on how I can make it better and such XD 

Mii apolgies (ß erg didn’t spell it right evidence of my horrid spelling abilities) for the misspelled words and incorrect grammar and stuff if its real bad please point it out to me

THANK YOU ALL XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Justin’s POV)

My name is Justin Alexander, I'm returning to my sister and my two best friends after nine years on the run.

 And this is my story.........

Five kids, in the middle of a forest, so dense that the glimmers of light on the black forest floor look like stars in the night sky. Going deeper in to the darkness, using flash lights to light their way. As they move deeper into the forest, they see a glimmer of light that is getting brighter as they walk closer to it.  When they get to the light they have to look away 'cause of how bright it was all of a sudden.  Looking again, they saw a tree so big, it towered above the rest.  Yet it was so hidden that you wouldn't be able to see it from afar.  They stood there in awe for a minute or two, then they walked to the tree's massive trunk, reaching the trunk they started to climb it.

The leader of the group, Justin, shouted, "Hey Hunter, Aza, Jewl! Look over there, it’s a lake!!!!"

"Justin lets go back to the house so we can get swimsuits and get in the lake!"

They all raced back to the house, when back at the house they ran up the stairs (both boys went to Justin’s room & both girls to Jewl’s room), when done they raced back to the tree, by following the marks they made.  Running to the edge of the lake only long enough to take their shoes off then jumped into the crystal clear, light baby blue water.

After Hunter re-surfaced from his dive, he said "The water is freezing! Hope it will get warmer."

"The water is great! Jump in Aza and Jewl!"

“But Justiiiiiiiin, Hunter just said that it’s freezing!"

"Aza don't be such a wimp!!" Hunters teasing voice came from behind her, making her jump and shout out "Hunter!!! You arse dont scare me like that!"

"Sorry Az, want me to jump with you?" "sure lets jump at the same time"

~hour or so later~

As they get to the edge of the forest, Hunter and Aza went to the left, while Justin and Jewl went to the right.

As Justin and Jewl get closer to the house, Justin sees a black car that he has never seen before.

"Jewl, turn around and catch up with Hunter and Aza, k?"

"Why?"

"I’ll tell you when we get there"

"*sigh*fine."

They turn and run to catch up with Hunter.

Aza stops going into the house to look and see Justin and Jewl running over.

"Aza why did you stop?"

" 'cause Jewl and Justin are running over here."

When they get to where Aza is at, Justin gasps out "Can you guys *gasp* take care of my sister for me?"

"Why can’t she go with you?" Aza asks out of curiosity

"Cause there is a car I’ve never seen before and I have a really bad feeling about it......if I come back running im only going to stop to get my bag with spare clothes in it that’s here and continue to run......I'll come back for her one day.....but if I’m not running it’s all good."

“Ok well take care of her if that happens."

"Thank you. You guys are the best friends I could ever ask for."

Turning to Jewl, "Jewl you know that I love you and would never leave you unless I absolutely had to, right?"

“Yeah I know that Justin, I love you too bro."

I turn around and run back to my house, when I walk in the back door, all I see is blood...

Blood is everywhere I look in the kitchen.

"NOOOOOOOO......it can’t be moms’ blood......please oh please it can’t be moms’......."

~~~~~~~~~~

(AN)

I will try to up load at least once a month but no promises because of my school work and such lovely things that go along with school llike homework :)