*sigh* don't ever say goodbye

I'm not putting any 'Ally' or some character name. Im doing this chapter for Blueselot. The next words your seeing in bold will be the words I'm saying straightly.

*sigh* I don't know your real name and yet your my friend. I never liked every single one of my friends leaving one by one. First my big sister leaving for ten months. Second Tanami leaving for her exams and I didn't know. And now you... while I'm making this chapter I was crying. Crying so badly. I never felt so sad and suffering in my childhood life before the time I've hurted my bestfriend's feelings.... And yes I'm a kid. 12 year old kid who has never felt pain, suffering, sadness through out her life. I always been there for them. And now I change everything back. I say sorry to my best friend like a billion times. And the first time I said sorry she said "it's okay. I'm also sorry...[my other classmates name] isn't my best friend... I was only faking she's my best friend... because you've been so close to [another classmates name] and never noticed me..." when she said that it make me look at her and gave a small smile. I became friends with her again with the other two friends....four of us became so close to each other.. when someone's mad at our friend we always find a way to stop the fight.. and now... we're all separated. Now I'm alone again... when Im new here Magumi-chan was the first person I followed... shes my first friend... until all other people started to become my friend.. I was happy... so much... I never felt alone... but when I knew my big sis is leaving for 10 months... I suffered... even though Rex was there... I know how you feel... loneliness...it was my worst nightmare..I never liked it... and when I ask you if something is wrong... you always said "nothing...." and I always say I know there is and you'll be saying "don't worry about me. You got Rex right?" that made me so sad... I know I have him.. but your my friend... who has the same feeling I had... so please.. don't leave all of us... your friends... all of us need you... please..

I never said anything like this. This is my first time saying this to you. And I never left my friends side. And please... don't leave us. I'm begging you.. I'm crying so badly. Hurting, crying, suffering. Every single word I'm saying.. is very important for me. I've never let myself say such thing as this. I promised myself not to do it, And now... I broke that promise.. just for you to stay..