6th

AN: this picture above is how I look.....
A

n: Well I change the song to Super Psycho Love

~~in Aki's house~~

Me: Guys this is going to be OK right...

Haruna: Of course and ally you look amazing!!

Me: *blushes* But I don't like dresses...

Aki: But ally you look so beautiful and fabulous also like all the boys will fall for you!!

Haruna: Even onee~Chan!?

Me: *blushes more* E-Eh?! They would never like me a someone evil in the past..

(Play the song)

Both: Huh?? What do you mean by 'evil in the past'?

Me: *sigh* because when I was in the other world I was called 'The Nightmare Moon' and I was bad but one day I was back to my real self by the Elements of Harmony and so I was now called 'Angel of Darkness' 'Alyssa the coffin princess' and more titles was given to me...

Both: *jaws drop*

Haruna: You we're evil but now ally it is in the past ally OK now you are known good people ally *smiles* let's go ahead OK *takes her hand and drags her down*

Aki: *does the same*

Me: OI! don't drag me pls.........

~~Downstairs~~

Gouenji: What do you think ally looks?...........Ne endou?

Endou: Um.......maybe cute , beautiful , amazing , adorable and more but she's already amazing at everything......
*daydreaming about ally*

All Boys: *Nods* Your right endou she is already amazing at everything........... *starts daydreaming bout ally*

Aki,Haruna & me: Where done changing!!

All boys: *looks at the girls* *nosebleed*

Endou: ally you...........
*nosebleed*

Kidou: Look.......
*nosebleed*

Gouenji: Amazing...... *nosebleed*

Me: *blushes* T-thank you...

Aki & Haruna: TOLD YOU ALL THE BOYS WILL FALL FOR YOU!!! *smirks*

Haruna: Even onee~Chan is nose bleeding!!!

Me: *blushes more* Haruna?! Aki?! Stop teasing me!?

Both: But it's true!!

All boys: *nose bleeding more*

Me: *sigh* let's just go to the party pls.....

Everyone: AYE!!

Me: Eh?! Don't talk like happy!! (natsu's exceed)

Everyone: HAI!!

♦Time skip♦
♪at the party♪

Me: Well this is interesting...

Endou & Natsumi: *having a private time together* (AH!! MY OTP IS HAPPENING *faints*)

Me: Hehe let's have fun eh.... *taking photos of my OTP* he he I'll see their reaction if I show them this hehehe.......

Nagumo & Suzuno: *also having private time together* (hehe nii~San my otp is happening)

Me: oohh....another OTP he he I'm so evil....*taking more pictures*

~~in the morning~~

Me: He he...oh miss natsumi,endou,suzuno and nagumo look what I got *smirking*

4 of them: •_•?...*sees the pictures*

Natsumi: ALLY WHAT IS THIS THINGS FOR?!

Endou: SHE'S RIGHT WHY!?

Suzuno: Well I'm alright with it *takes his pic with nagumo*

Nagumo: Ally...>///////<
Why did you do that...

Me: *pouts* cause my OTP'S are happening....

4 of them: Eh?!

Me: Click Bwahahaha I got your faces...*looks at the pic* hahahahahaha I-I can't s-s-stop laughing haha haha haha haha haha OMG haha haha haha haha

4 of them: GIVE THOSE?!

Me: OK fine *Burns it* happy now

4 if them: Yes ^w^~~

Me: *sigh*

~~~~♪♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♪~~~~

Merry Christmas again guys~ and today is the Christmas party in the Manila~ and I dunno why I made this chapter.....*blushes* this is so much bad and I'm so bad at this things why cause I'm new *sigh* ne minna tell pls in the comments if it's sucks so badly well I know I suck at this things *sigh* Ja ne ~