Use Somebody

A/N: There's a lot of dialogue in this one, apologies.

There was silence at the table; each off into their own little words. Bonnie was busy sending texts to her friends and parents while Stefan was reading the newspaper. The only noise that was made was the clacking of the spoon against the porcelain bowl as she ate her Captain Crunch.

Bonnie looked up from her phone and saw her husband intensely focused on an article. She chuckled and went back to what she was doing as Stefan peered up from the paper. He looked at her and heard her fingers tapping against the screen.

"What's so funny?"

"You're such an old man." She ate a spoon full of cereal.

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with keeping in touch of what's going on in the world."

"Yeah yeah yeah." She said playfully.

Stefan stuck out his tongue causing Bonnie to laugh as she finished her last bite. She locked her phone and went over to the sink with her bowl and glass. She walked over to Stefan and placed her chin on his shoulder. She scanned the newspaper but nothing seemed to grab her attention. She kissed him on the cheek she walked over to her phone and grabbed it off the table.

"Is it okay if I meet up with Caroline and Elena for a few hours? I need to talk to them about something."

"Sure, when are you leaving?" He looked at her.

"In an hour maybe, I need to take a shower and all that jazz."

Bonnie turned around and headed out the kitchen Stefan took this time to admire her as she walked away in her pajama shorts and tank top. When she disappeared behind the wall he let out a sigh and returned to his morning paper. Bonnie walked upstairs to their room and laid out the clothes that she was planning to wear. After styling her hair in a bun she went in the bathroom to complete her morning routine. Once she was squeaky clean and her face was washed and her teeth were scrubbed she went back downstairs ready to head out.

"I'll see you soon." She kissed Stefan.

"I'll miss you." He kissed her back.

They kissed for a few moments longer and Stefan walked her to the door. With another quick kiss on the lips she drove off and Stefan headed upstairs to complete his routine.

"I've been roaming around

Always looking down at all I see

Painted faces fill the places I can't reach"

As she was pulling up to Elena's house to took a deep breath. Today was they day that she would talk to her friends about turning into a vampire. In the back of her mind her decision was already made but she wanted to hear what they had to say. She needed all the opinions and suggestions that she could get she wanted people to question her so that she knew herself why she wanted to do this. It wasn’t an easy decision but it was one that would have to be made.

She decided to talk to them separately though because it felt more intimate. Also because she knew that what they were saying was what they actually meant and not trying to fit in with the majority. She noticed that sometimes if Caroline or Elena would lean in a certain direction the other would follow she didn’t blame them she does that too sometimes but she didn’t want that type of situation to happen today. This was serious and she needed to know their true feeling no matter how harsh they might be.

"You know that I could use somebody

You know that I could use somebody

Someone like you