Clarity

A/N: So this chapter is written differently than the previous chapters. Okay so the words in the bold print are flashbacks and the words in bold italics are flashbacks of Caroline and Stefan talking about the plan (it'll make since once you read... hopefully)

Disclaimer: I own nothing

Two weeks have passed since the big fight. Stefan had wanted to start the plan right away but Caroline insisted that he wait to give her time to heal.

Two weeks felt like two months to the vampire though he didn't lose all contact of Bonnie he would go over her house at night and watch her sleep through her bedroom window. Yes it seemed stalker-ish but he couldn't just simply stop seeing her altogether.

It took everything he had not to go touch her, kiss her.

For Bonnie she was healing. She's still mad at Stefan, those words should've never left his mouth but he did say them and he did regret saying it as soon as he let them slip.

It was hard for her to ignore his texts and calls but she simply wasn't ready to talk to him yet. As the week progressed Bonnie got a little more comfortable and would even sometimes text Stefan back (with one letter answers) and the vampire would be so happy that she showed the least bit of interest 'Maybe Caroline was right.' He thought.

Something was up with Caroline but Bonnie just couldn't figure it out. She was acting different around her but Bonnie just thought it was because of her breakup so she just shook it off.

Although, tonight she was acting even stranger- if that's even possible.

"Get up and get dressed in something sexy but comfortable!" The blond said shoving the curly haired girl out the bed.

"Uhm why should I?"

"Cause we're going out tonight no more sit in the house all day Bonnie we need more go out and have fun Bonnie!" Caroline said pushing Bonnie in the bathroom.

"Well I guess that I don't have much of a choice do I?"

The blond just simply shook her head and went to Bonnie's closet to pick out something for her to wear. Once Bonnie got dressed there was a note on her bed from Caroline telling her to meet her downstairs. Bonnie made her way downstairs searching for Caroline who was sitting on the couch.

"Girl! You look smokin!"

"Wait why aren't you dr-"

The doorbell cut of her sentence and she went to go answer it.

"Stefan?"

"Okay here's what we're going to do in a few weeks you are going to take Bonnie out on a date. Not just a date but some place special."

"Wait in a few weeks why can't this happen tomorrow?"

"Because Stefan she needs time to heal you can't rush things because they may not work out in your favor."

"I guess you're right."

"The thing that I can't figure out is the where."

"Hello Bonnie."

Stefan took the time to look at Bonnie's outfit. She was wearing a black maxi skirt pulled up just a few inches above her belly button exposing a strip of skin with blood red heels paired with a tribal printed barlette. He was blown away by her he couldn't stop gawking.

Stefan looked handsome in his dark blue jeans and black button up which he didn't button up all the way exposing a little chest hair- it drove Bonnie crazy. And to top it off he had a single white rose; her favorite flower.