Nightingale

"Bonnie?"

Bonnie stood frozen at the doorway it took her time to process what Stefan had said.

"St-Stefan?"

Stefan stood up from the edge of the bed leaning closer to see if he was seeing clearly. Bonnie found the movement in her legs and inched her way towards him. They met somewhere in the middle, Bonnie reached out at touched his face. She knew that all this was real and that this wasn't some type of dream when Stefan placed his hands on top of hers. Bonnie smiled at the feel she couldn't believe that this was happening. She thought that the spell hadn't worked but it must have took some time to take effect. She wrapped her arms around his neck and his hands found their way to her hips. She placed her forehead against his while staring into his eyes. She pulled back and drew him in for a kiss. Bonnie smiled in the kiss she missed the way his lips felt on hers.

Stefan turned them around and walked forward until Bonnie's back laid flat on the bed. Still in the kiss he slid his hands under the hem of her shirt grabbing a hold of her breasts. Bonnie let out a gasp and flipped them over so that she was on top. Straddling him she removed the shirt from her back and assisted Stefan with his. Her hands traced his structured abs and kissed kissed them moving her way up to his chest.

Her back was now on the bed again and Stefan made his way down to her jeans. He pulled the jeans off her legs and gripped the lace thong that she was wearing in his teeth. Stefan slowly made his way down her legs then tossed the thong over his shoulder crawling his was back to her thighs. Bonnie raised herself on her forearms and let her head fall back while Stefan worked his magic with his tongue.

When she came in his mouth he placed open kisses up her stomach before he captured her plum lips. Bonnie used her magic to get rid of Stefan's jeans and boxers. Stefan unhooked her bra and inserted himself in her. A loud moan came from Bonnie's mouth as Stefan rammed himself in and out of her.

Bonnie flipped them over pulling Stefan up with her until their chests were pressed against each other's. She moved herself slowly up and down on him and neither of them had enough breathing space. Stefan pulled Bonnie closed her him and moved his head to her neck and sucked on her vein. He placed hard kisses on her neck, its been a while since he fed and Bonnie's blood was screaming at him.

"It's okay" Bonnie breathed, "I trust you."

Stefan looked into her eyes, their pelvises still moving in synch. She nodded her head and he moved his head back to her neck. His fangs sprouted from his gums and he dragged them down her neck drawing blood. He licked the wound getting a taste before he bit her. Bonnie forced her eyes shut as Stefan drank from her. At first the feel hurt but seconds later it felt pleasurable. Stefan pulled away and sealed her wounds with his saliva.

He flipped them back over in the missionary, he wiped most of the blood from his face and captured Bonnie's lips again. Bonnie raked her nails along Stefan's back as they came one last time.

Stefan flopped over on his back, chest moving up and down rapidly,

"That was-"

He turned his over to Bonnie and chuckled.

"What's so funny?" She said between a smile.

"Nothing it's just- damn."

"Well I missed you"

Stefan pulled her closer so that she was lying on top of him. She smiled staring into his eyes but the smile slowly faded when she saw the darkness in them. She knew that Stefan tuned off his humanity and there was no telling what he had done. She knew that she had to be the one to help him through it and would do everything in her power to save him. She rested her head on his chest as he pulled the covers over them. A few moments pasted and Stefan fell asleep. Bonnie had her eyes closed drifting on and off but she never fell under.