Latch

Hello so I'm uploading my Stefonnie fic from fanfiction(.)net to here because I see that there isn't any on here so for all you Stefonnie lovers here you go!

Disclaimer: I OWN NADA THING (but my imagination)

Bonnie's POV

It's the last day of their summer vacation and Bonnie wants to end it with a bang. She's spent most of her days with Caroline and Elena but never really had time to herself. Sure she loved her friends but spending almost everyday of her summer vacation with them they were starting to bug her.

Should would go on vacation with her family but her dad is almost never home. He always goes out on business trips and leaves her alone in the house for weeks at a time. There always so unpredictable too so it was hard to plan something.

Bonnie's mom left her when she was younger. She never really got an explanation. When she would bring it up to her dad he'll simply just brush it aside and change the subject. So one day Bonnie just gave up asking questions about her mom because she knew she wouldn't get any answers.

What to do, what to do? She asked herself

Then it hit her. Last night when she was out shopping she got a flier on her car reading that there was a new club opening tonight and girls got in for free after 12. Bonnie thought it was stupid at first but luckily she kept the filer. The emerald eyed girl but on her tight black halter dress paired with her 3-inch pink platforms and headed to out of town.

When Bonnie arrived the music blasting through the speakers in the ceiling filled her eardrums.

"You lift my heart up when the rest of me is down

You, you enchant me even when you're not around

If there are boundaries, I will try to knock them down

I'm latching on, babe, now I know what I have found"

Her favorite song was on she ran to the dance floor and swayed her hips to the music.

Stefan's POV

Stefan had arrived in Mystic Falls a few days ago and was ready to start a new life without his blue eyed brother.

Stefan hadn't visited his home town in years. He'd always visit and stay for a few year then leave before people caught on that he wasn't aging. He hated leaving the friends he had made but to keep his secret in the dark he had no choice.

He's been stuck in the Manor all day with nothing to do. Stefan forgot how boring this town could be. Just to get out of the place the olive eyed vampire took his all black Dodge Challenger and drove out of town. Stefan wasn't sure where exactly he was going but heard some music in the distance. He wasn't must of a dancer but he had nothing better to do at the moment. This will do he said to himself.

"I feel we're close enough

I wanna lock in your love

I think we're close enough

Could I lock in your love, baby?"

Stefan walked straight to the bar and ordered two shots of whisky. He had to compel the bartender to give him the drinks cause he didn't have an ID and although he looked like he could be 21 people still were a bit suspicious.

Once he swallowed the first shot he began scoping out the dance floor bobbing his head slightly to the music. When his jade eyes spotted a beautiful women with curves in all the right places, beautiful chocolate locks and caramel skin Stefan had to meet her. He swallowed his last shot and decided to make his move.