Closer To The Edge

"I found him"

Wind was stinging his has he road down the dirt path until he spotted the large mansion. He hopped off his bike and decided to walk the rest of the way to give him a little time to compose himself. He clenched and un-clenched his fists to control his anger when Sheila told him to image Klaus it brought back all the horrible things that he had to witness but he needed him and he could suck it up until he got what he wanted.

There was a firm knock on the door and Klaus wasn't expecting anyone but he was an original so whatever that someone wanted at least they couldn't kill him. He opened the door and saw a face that he wasn't expecting

"Stefan, what a surprise"

Stefan said nothing he just walked in the home bumping shoulders with Klaus. He turned around and faced Klaus who put on a serious face

"Enough with the bullshit I need you to turn off my humanity"

Stefan didn't waste any time he could barely stand looking at the man that killed Bonnie all he wanted to do was get in and get out but Stefan knew that it wouldn't be that simple but he was prepared for anything that Klaus could throw at him

"Do it yourself I have more pressing issues at hand"

Ever since the whole Bonnie thing Klaus was trying to figure out a way to pull Elena from the rest of the group. Before he found out that she wasn't dead his hybrid plan was not going well; every time he would turn them they'll die bleeding out from their eyes and ears. He couldn't figure out what was wrong he did the spell like it said and nothing. He talked to one of his loyal witches and he found something out actually two something's.

"It was a thousand to one and a million to two

Time to go down in flames and I'm taking you

Closer to the edge"

He found out that the doppelgänger still lives and he was glad that their friends did a little spell to save her life because he needed her blood to create the hybrids. His mother was the one to generate the spell and never wanted him to produce more hybrids so she set up the perfect plan; she made him kill the one person that he needed to be able to create more creatures like him.

A few days later he came knocking in the Salvatore's, Stefan got in his way so he decided to stake him but the witch took his place instead. He must admit he was a little crushed, he had big plans for Bonnie and him but none of that was possible now that she's dead.

Bonnie was a powerful witch and she had only been practicing for a few months and could do a spell like resurrect the dead and have no effects afterwards who knows what she would've been capable of with years of practice.

"No I'm not saying I'm sorry

One day maybe we'll meet again"

When he was about to grab Elena he got a stake in the back by the eldest Salvatore. It was a pain to get out but when he did he decided that it'll be best to grab Elena when she's alone so that no one would come looking for her too soon. His plan was for her to make a special donation to the Klaus-hybrid foundation so that he would have loyal "friends" by his side. He was going to take her to his place and collect her blood, but now that Stefan knew where he was hiding out for the time being he had to change residencies.

He must admit he didn't see that coming; Stefan asking him of all people to turn off his humanity. Klaus knew who Stefan was without his humanity he was the ripper and honestly the person that he looked up to in the twenties.

"No I'm not saying I'm sorry

One day maybe we'll meet again

No no no no!"