First Day

(A/n: Hola Ms. Rain here with my first HTF fanfic. The main paring being Splendid x Lifty with side parings but with changed names except Splendid's, I like his name lol, the character's are half-animal and half-human, this chapter will contain some Splendid x Flippy and maybe more in future chapters. Please enjoy, and Happy Tree Friends nor the images belong to me, just the text in some of them)

It was a hot August Monday morning. The sun shined it's hot rays down onto the earth, a warm breeze slightly blew now turning green Cherry blossom tree leaves, and birds flew and chirped about in the blue sky. It was really nice and peaceful...until a loud laugh was heard in the distance.

Splendid Sumner, a young blue haired young man was sprawled out on his bed. The covers were hanging off his barely clothed body, his squirrel ears twitched every so often, his pillow was on the floor, and he was snoring REALLY loudly with drool sliding down his wide open mouth. His loud snoring was greatly annoying a certain redheaded teen.

Popping a vein and gritting his teeth, Splendid's older twin brother, Spencer Sumner marched up to his annoying little twin's room. Upon reaching his room, his annoyance slowly vanished at the sight before him.

Instead of shouting at his younger twin, he laughed at him, louder than his snoring which awoke Splendid with a jolt. The blue haired teen glanced around his room for the loud source in a daze through his blurry vision, he spotted his redheaded asshole older twin laughing his ass off at something. The blue half-squirrel sat up and sat on the edge of his bed while yawning and scratching his stomach. "The hell's so funny asshole?" He groggily asked.

Spencer recovered almost immediately, he stood up straight looking angry as if he hadn't laughed a few seconds ago. Splendid sweatdropped. The red half-squirrel pointed at him and simply said "You," before leaving his doorway. The bluenette blinked in confusion but shrugged it off before getting up to head to his bathroom.

"Oi! I forgot to tell you, but today's the first day of school so hurry up and get ready. You have twenty minutes," Spencer told him. Splendid paled and cursed his brother in any language he knew while grabbing his underwear and clothes. He speed walked to his personal bathroom, hearing his twin laughing at him from downstairs.

After ten minutes and only having ten more to eat breakfast and get ready, he grabbed his phone on his nightstand and headed downstairs. He saw a smiling Spencer sitting at the dining table already having breakfast. "You're really an asshole for that. I bet you weren't even gonna tell me were you?" Splendid complained while taking two pieces of bacon from Spencer's plate.

Spencer glared at him. "Just be thankful I told you anyway idiot. You have a phone, let it remind you for you."

Splendid rolled his eyes before going into the kitchen to fix himself a bowl of cereal. "Eh? Really Spencer, you ate all the Cinnamon Toast Crunch? God you freaking know I love those," the bluenette complained again. Cinnamon Toast Crunch are the shizz! Damn you Spencer!

"Oh well first come, first serve," Spencer said, shrugging.

"You freakin' suck for eating two meals for breakfast. I'm surprised you're not fat with how much you eat."

"And I love you too," Spencer said simply. Splendid returned to the table with a bowl of Fruity Pebbles instead, he glared at his twin who ate nonchalantly. After they were done eating four minutes later, they placed their dishes in the sink, grabbed their bags, put on their shoes, and opened the door.

"Alright so what school am I going to? I don't know why you left it as a surprise, I practically know anyway," Splendid said after Spencer locked their door.